what happened to the Lair?

Ozymandias

If missy's doesn't come back soon I will be overwhelmed by RL in a grotesque and hideous manner. :lol:

already these week I've actually paid some bills and went to the park and out on a few dates.

scawy,

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

"PenguinCave" is the kinkiest double entendre I've heard all year, sweetie, but it remains that I've been there for at least the last half hour. I suppose it's telling that you haven't even noticed yet, but then I'm shameless that way. Somebody pass the mayo, please.

Aw, hell. I think the problem here is *too* much mayo.

There is nowhere left to hide. Unless... unless...

Nope, I'm tapped.

Wah, so this is where you've all been while Missy's has been down...

Is that a Buffy quote I see in your sig? Has your girlfriend finally converted you to the side of Light and Right? I knew she'd make an honest androgyne out of you!

Ehhh, seeing jm post on a dweeby corporate board like this is bizarre.

My sweet fuzzy little three-eared baby sold his soul to post here. 's okay, now we can afford to pay the rent on the road for another month and he's never been happier. <3

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

hehe

its funny seeing all the lairites logging in but refusing to post anywhere except this thread.

Except Hell Kitty of course, but he is a shameless hussy which is why I love him so.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

hahaha

silly people. its not an alt if its at a different board. :rolleyes:

but yes, i post at missy's under different guise than you see me here. ;)

but yes, i post at missy's under different guise than you see me here.
Slowtrain?

Nope, I'm tapped.
Me too. But then it's near the back end of my lunch and I need my Nappy Time. If I don't get my Nappy Time I end up all sour and squinty-eyed and it gets hard to write anything-at-all.

If that's romance, give me dirty sex any day.
I would, but I'm busy right now. I've got to get Nappy out from under the refrigerator. Times like this I wish somebody'd make a genuinely escape-proof hamster cage. Good day!

A dull boy.

no such thing, jackal.

yes, even on another board, it's still called an alt. it's just not frowned upon like when you do it on the same board.

slowtrain? i doubt... unless the old geezer suddenly has a penchant for cross-dre.., er, alting... ahem. the style of the avatar, however, is a clue pointing in that direction! perceptive indeed, jackal. another sign you aren't visceris.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I don't know how long I can hold out. Not being able to bother slowtrain is getting on my nerves.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

excellent point...

taks

Of course. Making fun of Slowtrain should be the US' new national sport.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

silly silly taks! :lol:

if that was true every message board name would always be an alt of your first one.

that's goofy! :blink:

*snogs taks*

:D

it is an alt... though there should be no flogging for using a different name on a different board.

even when you use a different name than your own it's a nick, which is just another term for an alt.

i personally do not carry any alts though i have posted in the past as my character name (mendolf). taks is actually my real-life nick-name (since i was 13 or so) but it's still an alt... half the damn time i still post with my real name (though i do hide my last name from publication... less than 30 hits on google for it as well).

taks

i am an alt? :blink::lol:

*cries*

Its ok, takkie. They were only cyber tears. :lol:

So by your def I guess I am an alt of my rl person, but not an alt of my lair persona.

I'll buy that...but only for a dollar. :blink:

:p

kinda... but alt is just another way of saying "alternative way of referring to me" but quickly and with only 3 letters. so crashgirl is an alt of BOTH you and your missy's persona, whomever that may be. sneaky alt...

this is getting waaaaaay too deep. i need to start reading my Software Defined Radio book immediately to break the tension (wtf???)

:blink:

taks

*snogs Jaesun*

yay!

I, on the other hand, am the only *True* Evil Old Dwarf...

And I post where I please...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

*snogs the mean old dwarf anyway, although it would be delightful if he tidied up a bit*