The Reviews

Personally I'm more interested in the impressions I get from this forum (since I believe some people have tastes fairly similar to mine) than the reviews, but getting a couple of good english review (possibly with good scores, but that's more for Obsidian than for me) is certainly appreciated.

must. resist. to. click.

Dont you hate the temptations of the internet? In the good old days you had no walkthroughs, webstreams etc. about a game and had the chance to figure it out all by yourself.

At least i still have Red Dead Redemption to complete until friday...

Edited by xenios

I'm hoping to get an ign review by monday, then I think i'll make my decision based on that review.

LOL if you let reviewers decide for you what game buy/avoid i feel pity for you.

From NeoGAF's AP OT

"Review copy. Embargo ends June 1st @ 10am"

Usually reviews being held until release date isn't a good sign...

Not that I care all that much, I'm buying the game regardless. Still, a bit disconcerting.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I'm hoping to get an ign review by monday, then I think i'll make my decision based on that review.

LOL if you let reviewers decide for you what game buy/avoid i feel pity for you.

I don't necessarily let them decide but i find as many reviews as possible and make my own educated decision taking into account all of the bugs glitches and gameplay values.

I don't necessarily let them decide but i find as many reviews as possible and make my own educated decision taking into account all of the bugs glitches and gameplay values.

:lol: So you do what most normal people do? Don't sweat it, people here are overly sensitive about this game.

Edited by qaz123

Usually reviews being held until release date isn't a good sign...

Not that I care all that much, I'm buying the game regardless. Still, a bit disconcerting.

I think the reviews for red dead redemption and mass effect 2 came out on release day too, look how well they scored.

I've seen enough gameplay videos and minireviews on forums now that i dont really need the big reviews for my buying decision.

btw: http://www.examiner.com/x-13269-Gaming-Lif...ugh-impressions

Edited by xenios

:lol: So you do what most normal people do? Don't sweat it, people here are overly sensitive about this game.

Well, this is the developer's forums. Bound to be a few squealing Obsidian fans around. Not that I'd know anything about that o:)

If you can read IGN with a straight face, I pity you.

Hm, so to him things are linear.. but to some of the other people on the boards who have been playing it..they're not linear..

Gee. Methinks something is quirky there.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

If you can read IGN with a straight face, I pity you.

I would personally buy Alpha Protocol just for curiosity even if reviews said it was worse than FO:PoS and Lionheart, but honestly, if you feel you need someone else's opinion in order to buy a game I have no idea why anyone would choose IGN.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"