New trailer, 'Small Worlds'

Seen a couple of those other Surkov videos.. a bit spoilerish, but I don't regret watching them.. I must say that Avellone & co. did a surprisingly good job with the atmosphere.. it really feels like a modern spy flick. While I can understand some will not find this a positive (I remember a couple of preview talking about stereotyped character), but for me that's pretty important.

I'm not just talking about the writing anyway, the sound department seems to be equally great.. not just voice acting, but music (or lack of it, like in the helicopter scene), sound effects, etc.

@Thorton_AP : My guess is that they've cut a good deal of the level playthrough.. probably the embassy will get attacked AFTER you've infiltrated it, going by the Thorton-Surkov dialogue.

nice vids indeed. The game looks better . I like how you can get different perks depending on the attitude that you choose.

BTW...what means halbech? ...i try google translation and nothing.

Edited by Alpha

There is definitely stuff cut out at some points in the trailer. Small example is I don't think we automatically walk up to the guard at the start, I believe this is a mission where we can sneak in elsewhere without bothering with the guard (Albatross will tip you on the stealthy route if I remember correctly). Hard to say exactly how things will play out in the game because of the cuts here.

Really looking forward to seeing how the choices play out. It seems like it's gonna be really compelling to try out different characters.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Memo to myself : never read Gametrailers' comments 'a substandard Mass Effect'... I have the feeling that if Obsidian's next project is a fantasy party-based RPGs it will be called 'a substandard Dragon Age' even if a lot of the design decisions are actually pretty different :banghead: .

Memo to myself : never read Gametrailers' comments 'a substandard Mass Effect'... I have the feeling that if Obsidian's next project is a fantasy party-based RPGs it will be called 'a substandard Dragon Age' even if a lot of the design decisions are actually pretty different :ermm: .

Well, Obsidian's only announced game other than F:NV is that Wheel of Time one...

Awesome videos, though the henchman looked kinda bizarre really. Agree about the expressions, though Thorton's eye flaring was pretty special.

That champion guy was very James Bondish henchamn though :ermm: Given the context, I don't mind at all.