Shows renewed 2010-2011 season

i've seen the first 4 episodes so far

just seems like they're trying to show up Rome by showing even more violence and boobs

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Just saw the ending for Flashforward.

Hilarious. So wait.. basically.. you know.. it's a.. cliffhanger for the next season that will never be?

Meh.

The series was getting really fun after the mid series pause...

I wonder if they changed the ending when they learned the show would be cancelled. They show a calendar or something at some point that shows the date as 2015 and the daughter in her teenage years.

Then again, 24 has jumped a number all over the place as far as time lapsed between seasons. One season 6 months have passed since the last, then 2 years here, 5 there etc.

Just saw the ending for Flashforward.

Hilarious. So wait.. basically.. you know.. it's a.. cliffhanger for the next season that will never be?

Meh.

The series was getting really fun after the mid series pause...

I wonder if they changed the ending when they learned the show would be cancelled. They show a calendar or something at some point that shows the date as 2015 and the daughter in her teenage years.

Then again, 24 has jumped a number all over the place as far as time lapsed between seasons. One season 6 months have passed since the last, then 2 years here, 5 there etc.

Possibly, but with the whole '2016 - THE END' thing on Dyson Frost, I actually think they just went with the planned season finale anyway.

I wish they at least gave us some hints regarding, you know, why those guys are doing the blackouts, what's Jericho's involvement in all this, why Mark Benford was such a douche.. things like that. :)

There were a lot of interesting ideas, so it's a pity to see how the series evolved.