So what are the restrictions on the items that I have to wear?

From some of the videos it shows us decked out in light-heavy armor and in others it looks like all we are wearing is hospital scrubs.

I'm okay if the game makes us start a mission or two with a certain set of things. Like at the start of the game, I would be fine if they make us wear combat armor due to us still being under contract from a parent company. And I will also be fine if they make us wake up in a hospital in scrubs or a gown, just as long as I was knocked out or drugged first.

But will the game make us wear certain attire to certain areas? I mean, I was really looking forward to smashing the intel guy's head in on the table while wearing a floral print button up and khaki shorts. Sure it won't fit the area and I will be sticking out like a sore thumb, but hell, it's what I wanted to wear that day.

Also, they showed Michel wearing a tux in a couple screen shots, do I have to wear the tux or can I come dressed up in a polo and jeans?

I'm not saying give us a choice of running through the game wearing a bear suit (even though that would be awesome sauce over this game) but what choices do we have on our apparel?

The hospital clothes are probably tied to the starting areas I guess.

I'm not sure how the clothing stuff works. But my best bet is that for missions where you expect combat, you'll have to choose gear related to combat (whether it be heavy armor, stealthy stuff or gear with plenty of pockets for gadgets) and in missions where you do talking you'll choose between "regular" clothes.

I really have no idea though, just guessing.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Hospital clothes is very first mission when you wake up... in a hospital bed.

Otherwise, you can choose, and people comment if you do stupid things like wear full combat armour to a cafe.

You get the choices of clothes / armor as you go through. Whenever you're in the safehouse I believe you can swap and change...

Different types of armor relate in things like being able to carry more tech gear or having more effective armor..but then you have a downside of less stealthy. If you go for stealthy armor, you can't carry as much guns n gear... Things like that.

Also civilian wear is available, and you can choose it for the appropriate venue... As was mentioned wearing heavy duty armor in the wrong places will get it mentioned and possibly effect how people view you... :-

Lets hear it for .. Choice & Consequence people :-

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You get the choices of clothes / armor as you go through. Whenever you're in the safehouse I believe you can swap and change...

Different types of armor relate in things like being able to carry more tech gear or having more effective armor..but then you have a downside of less stealthy. If you go for stealthy armor, you can't carry as much guns n gear... Things like that.

Also civilian wear is available, and you can choose it for the appropriate venue... As was mentioned wearing heavy duty armor in the wrong places will get it mentioned and possibly effect how people view you... :-

Lets hear it for .. Choice & Consequence people :-

that's cool...in other worlds dress for success. :)

I think it's proper etiquette to wear full combat armor to a dress party where you intend to kill the host. It's only fair that you make your intentions clear. Not very typical spy but whatever gets the job done.

Of course, you never know when that full formal embassy party you're attending will get crashed by goons in full combat gear.... :(

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."