Who will be the Tali of this game?

I just hate that Sis isn't one of the gals up for Mike to woo.

I mean I think it'd just be bad ass if you could romance EVERY female character in the game who isn't just some random NPC. Like the actual story girls you should be able to swag all of them. *sigh*

You should be able to romance Leland.

"So tell me Mike, why did you do what you did?"

"I did it all for you, Leland. Why won't you understand that?"

*swoon*

So is Bioware ever going to update their forum software so the posts are actually wide enough to contain more than three words for each line?

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

As someone who never got the fanboy appeal of Tali... I love that gif!

Me too, i send her into the venomous shaft or whatever in hopes that she'd get killed but she just came back in one piece. I always hated her and Quarians. They're just so mindnumbingly boring.

And yeah, i'm down for romancing Sis. DLC, maybe?

What's the appeal of Sis, for that matter? She looks interesting, has a certain "taming the shrew" quality that is attractive and she won't nag or speak out of turn. Although for a character that's not all that central they sure have her in a lot of advertisements.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Sis is probably just a little snobby brat daughter from some rich politician that wants to kick Thorton's ass.
I'm expecting obnoxious teenager. Am I wrong?

You are wrong.

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

So is Bioware ever going to update their forum software so the posts are actually wide enough to contain more than three words for each line?

ROFL that would require EA to spend money with no return, so you know the answer already!

@OP: the sooner you let go of the abortion that is ME2 the better. It is the most over-rated game in gaming history. Please note, AP is a RPG not a shooter! and I hope that it is nothing like ME2.

Edited by Taiko

EA/Bioware is there a difference?

I didn't really care if Sis was romanceable or not until it was mentioned she might be the daugher of a character. Maybe she could be the daughter of a major villain.

Villain: "Mike, you have fallen for my trap!"

Mike: "Yeah, well I shagged your daughter!"

Villain: *sputter* :p

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Sis totally needs to be romanceable.

And yeah, even if you find her apparent youth a no-no, the game itself is pretty ambiguous about her age. Curious, really. After all, the devs have mentioned that she was 16 years old during the design stage. The only reason I'd imagine they'd increase it would be if they'd actually planned a romance with her but ended up scrapping it...

Damn it, it's Neeshka all over again. :)