Who will be the Tali of this game?

Sis.

Attractive. Unattainable. Competent.

These are the words that describe Sis. But there is something more ethereal about her, more transcendent. She is a soldier, a mercenary... yet she lacks that sort of sense of someone who has been there and done that, the sense of the unapproachable, far too experienced woman. At the same time, she doesn't come off as inexperienced or inept: she is competent and knows it. She lives in the moment, fights hard and (probably) loves hard. She's got a movement style that suggests some degree of "punk" or "thug," and is also a professional bodyguard and mercenary.

She is a beautiful contradiction: young yet experienced, thuggish yet professional. She doesn't have the haughty air of Sie, who exudes sexuality and feels less like a mercenary and more like some psychopath who runs around killing people. From all the videos shown, Sis is a professional, never belly-aching about orders or fraternizing with the enemy, unlike a certain German.

alpha-protocol-20090530013949920.jpg

Also, she's from Texas.

yesyes.png

Also, what the ****. You named one character Sis and another Sie? Jesus wept, Obsidian.

Edited by lord of flies

I think what you see as professionalism is merely loyalty to her boss. And as far as her love life go, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have any up to that point :lol:

I was going to ask if her VO was from Texas to make you say that, but I recalled one of the "strangest" part of her character ;)

I think what you see as professionalism is merely loyalty to her boss. And as far as her love life go, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have any up to that point :lol:
Loyalty to your boss = professionalism in covert ops.
I was going to ask if her VO was from Texas to make you say that, but I recalled one of the "strangest" part of her character ;)
Try looking at the second picture just a little harder.

Also, what the ****. You named one character Sis and another Sie? Jesus wept, Obsidian.

Yeah, this was really quite dumb.

Whew. For a second there, I thought this thread was going to use the metaphorical relation between Quarians and Jews as an introduction for a People's War rant.

Yes, right up there with "Illusive Man", "Cigarette Smoking Man" or even "The Dude".

Are you perchance an OE employee? Meh, never mind...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

But seriously, why do you think she's snobby? So far we could see her:

-walk three steps, turn around and point her guns at Mike

-sigh and issue a stand down order

-raise her head

I'm puzzled. :)

Edited by Oner

I've yet to figure out what role a 14 year old snobby girl is playing in this game.

Hey, at least it beats the Saerileth mod.

I've no clue what you're talking about.

"Saerileth is a 15-year-old human paladin of Tyr. She hails from Mount Celestia in the Outer Planes. She is young, romanceable (for good-aligned humans, elves, and half-elves), and beautiful. She is complete through ToB, and she has quests and a flirt/chatpack. She brings with her three new areas for SoA, two SoA quests, and a ToB quest. Saerileth is a young woman of deep religious conviction and certainty. She has extensive voicing, banters, and interjections. And Saerileth will love you like no other. We hope you will play her mod repeatedly."

http://www.gilalion.com/saerilethmod.htm

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.