Alpha Protocol has gone gold

Gamespot screwed up. Those aren't AP screenshots. Looks like they've got some shots from Vanquish up instead for some reason.

There are some AP screenshots on that link, but are they old ones? As we get closer to release, I'm avoiding news about the game until I get my grubby little paws on it.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Gamespot screwed up. Those aren't AP screenshots. Looks like they've got some shots from Vanquish up instead for some reason.

There are some AP screenshots on that link, but are they old ones? As we get closer to release, I'm avoiding news about the game until I get my grubby little paws on it.

The pictures added May 4th are not from AP. Everything else is.

What the hell is that other game on there?

Me too, I'll be waiting for the game to arrive in the mail, and avoiding this sub-forum like the plague.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

It'll be enough to know you've already been playing the game for a week

I hope only a week