Will this game have romance options?

Wow talk about living under a rock your whole life......the hot action of AP was common knowledge long before the originally planned Oct 09 release that didn't go all that well. This has been continuously highlighted over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........(a trillion repetitions go here)......and over again in nearly every update regarding AP.

Yes , but it's more James Bond style romances.. so you get to woo a few femme fatales, possibly an innocent caught up in it, and then have the careful fade out before anything serious happens.

So there shouldn't be the "oh my god, that's a hint of alien boob!!" type of action that caused a storm with Mass Effect...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Being new doesn't mean that we weren't reading you for a long time. (like me)

Oohhh... a lurker! :grin:

lurker500x333.jpg

Welcome to the forums Cloak. Depending on how long and what sections you've been reading, you might have noticed that there seems to be less interests in crpg romances in these parts of the internet. There is an urban legend that those who like "romances" hang around on another developer board and write love letters to their favorite characters while those who think it a waste of developer resources hang around elsewhere, being all grumpy and huffy about it (yes, I'm exaggerating) ;)

The original question was fair enough I suppose, if he hadn't been following the game and lets face it, the information flow last year was a bit intermittent at best.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Welcome to the forums Cloak. Depending on how long and what sections you've been reading, you might have noticed that there seems to be less interests in crpg romances in these parts of the internet. There is an urban legend that those who like "romances" hang around on another developer board and write love letters to their favorite characters while those who think it a waste of developer resources hang around elsewhere, being all grumpy and huffy about it (yes, I'm exaggerating) :ermm:

Or make life-sized dolls.

OTOH, Mass Effect 2 is as close as I'm going to get to tapping Yvonne Strahovski, so it does carry some value. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Problem is Miranda was pretty ugly (or at the very least very awkward-looking) in ME2.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Problem is Miranda was pretty ugly (or at the very least very awkward-looking) in ME2.

Just close your eyes and think of Chuck.

Wait.. that didn't come out right... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Casual sex aside, romance is not misplaced in a spy game. James Bond & Jack Bauer did have serious romantic relationships at one point.

James Bond even married, but his bride got shot in the head shortly afterwards. A very similar thing happens to Jack Bauer's chick after they finally do the deed.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Casual sex aside, romance is not misplaced in a spy game. James Bond & Jack Bauer did have serious romantic relationships at one point.

James Bond even married, but his bride got shot in the head shortly afterwards. A very similar thing happens to Jack Bauer's chick after they finally do the deed.

"It's all right. It's quite all right, really. She's having a rest. We'll be going on soon. There's no hurry, you see. We have all the time in the world."

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man