BREAKING NEWS: NON-OBSIDIAN FORUM GRANDMOTHER IN LOVE WITH GRANDSON

Llyranor

http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/rea...-having-a-baby/

Pearl Carter is positively glowing with joy. She has a handsome new boyfriend, is enjoying an active sex life after many years of celibacy and, amazingly, is preparing to become a mother again.

But the retired grandmother isn't carrying the baby herself. She and her young lover have spent a staggering $54,000 hiring a surrogate to help them with their dreams of having a child.

What makes Pearl's decision to become a mum again even more shocking is that her new boyfriend is her biological grandson, 26-year-old Phil Bailey.

Phil is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey, and the pair is braving public horror and even prison by breaking one of the last taboos

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

DATING FAIL.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know what would be really awesome? If a freak gust of wind blew Noah's ark from it's resting place on mount Ararat, whistled it through the air, and landed it on their heads. Then they got struck by lightning.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know what would be really awesome? If a freak gust of wind blew Noah's ark from it's resting place on mount Ararat, whistled it through the air, and landed it on their heads. Then they got struck by lightning.
- Sonoma County to Clay Greene and Harry Scull.

FFS, Junai, can you give the anti-American racism a rest for five minutes? It's a New Zealand article. What makes you think they're American?

-Elwood Blues

FFS, Junai, can you give the anti-American racism a rest for five minutes? It's a New Zealand article. What makes you think they're American?

The bigoted portion of his brain? :teehee:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

perhaps he wonders why the Americans posting in this thread seem bothered by such an unconventional union.

HA! Good Fun!

ps in case it ain't clear, Gromnir believes that this story is... disturbing. however, if you start with the assumption that junai supports the love of a grandmother for her grandson, then his post makes perfect sense. alternatively, perhaps he were simply a dumbarse who didn't notice that the story were originating in NZ.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If Junai knew that, then he deserves my sincere apologies. Sorry. :)

EDIT: Back on main aspect: what about the kid? It cannot possibly be anything other than wanton cruelty to give birth to a child under these conditions. Ignoring the risk of recessive genetic abnormality from the incest, the mother's also ancient. Then you have the lifelong stigma which will be attached. It's just not right. :(

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

EDIT: Back on main aspect: what about the kid? It cannot possibly be anything other than wanton cruelty to give birth to a child under these conditions. Ignoring the risk of recessive genetic abnormality from the incest, the mother's also ancient. Then you have the lifelong stigma which will be attached. It's just not right. bat.gif
Wrong, extra wrong, and super wrong.

What a surprise.

The determined pair then decided to use Pearl's retirement money to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm. They placed an ad asking for an open-minded surrogate, and Roxanne Campbell applied. The three met up a few times and hit it off.
This situation will neither result in the genetic problems of incest, nor does it come from psychological abnormality, since Pearl and Phil hadn't met until he was 21 (people naturally have an aversion to sex with their family members, but "family members" is defined by upbringing).

If Junai knew that, then he deserves my sincere apologies. Sorry. :ermm:

n/m.

I didn't know. They just looked like Americans. I just lived there for 3 yrs you know, and there is an American look.

I don't hate America. At all.

I actually considered moving there. Nothing going on in Norway. Ever.

Ok?..

Me loves US. :thumbsup:

J.

Edited by Junai

EDIT: Back on main aspect: what about the kid? It cannot possibly be anything other than wanton cruelty to give birth to a child under these conditions. Ignoring the risk of recessive genetic abnormality from the incest, the mother's also ancient. Then you have the lifelong stigma which will be attached. It's just not right. bat.gif
Wrong, extra wrong, and super wrong.

You're saying that incest is not more likely to produce genetic abonormalities, and nor are eggs from an older woman, and nor is there any stigma attached to a kid for having been born in incest?

Riiiiight.

@Junai: Again, My sincere apologies. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that.

-Elwood Blues

That's true. On several occasions I've heard about brothers and sisters who were separated at a young age hooking up later without knowing.

When you actually know it, it becomes a bunch of squick though.

Exactly. Remember Han Solo's reaction when Leia told him Luke was his brother, then he remembered that kiss on Hoth... That look was priceless.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."