Just pre-ordered at GameStop

I still need to pre-order myself. When I do, I also have to pre-order Red Dead Redemption.

I can't wait for both of them!

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

No problem bjornout. Yeah see here in the States, certain places are offering certain things for reserving. Best Buy offers the Stealth pack and Game Stop offers the Assault pack. I was briefly conflicted on which to choose but at the end of the day the Assault pack seemed to be the better one.

I've been looking forward to this title for a long time now. haha.

I'm ready to play it! :sorcerer:

Heh, I've had mine on pre-order from Amazon.co.uk for over a year now... and they don't seem to have any of the bonus packs.. tsk.. and it would feel wrong to cancel it after this long and so close to the release date.. Ah well.. c'est la vie.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Dropped $10 on the reserve. Got an Assault Pack.

Did you get it when you reserved? I payed mine of a while back and was under the impression that it ships with the game.

im under the same impression as well.. preordered a few weeks back.. got nothing from gamestop..

Did you get it when you reserved? I payed mine of a while back and was under the impression that it ships with the game.

im under the same impression as well.. preordered a few weeks back.. got nothing from gamestop..

I actually called the store I preordered from. Anyone who preordered will receive the card at pickup, as long as supplies last.

Yes. Sorry for late reply. But it is given on pick up.

And bjornout, I just like the weapons in the assault pack better. Plus, I'm gonna try and mix bein stealthy and doing gunplay. So I just figured that it'd be better to have some better weapons early on. Just in case. Haha.

I actually called the store I preordered from. Anyone who preordered will receive the card at pickup, as long as supplies last.

Yep, that's how most of this stuff works. Sometimes the publisher will put the card in the first printing of the game, but more often than not it's just a stack of the things that are sent out, and there often is WAYYY more than enough to cover preorders.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just pre ordered from my local game store Alpha Protocol for PC(for myself) and PS3 version as birthday present for my big brother. They didn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.