About gokking time

Walsingham

http://www.four-lions.co.uk/

Legendary comedy genius, Chris Morris, finally takes on terror. As he said in an interveiw on the radio recently: terrorists are naturally funny.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know that humor is a coping mechanism and that nothing is too sacred for comedy. But somethings aren't funny, terrorism amongst them.

Like the crow with the bomb though.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I know that humor is a coping mechanism and that nothing is too sacred for comedy. But somethings aren't funny, terrorism amongst them.

Silence! I kill you!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Are you kidding? In 2000, Al Qaeda attempted a boat borne suicide attack, but as they surged forth to glory the overburdened vessel slowly sank.

Similarly, in the attack on the USS Cole, the attack was supposed to have been filmed, but the camera operator overslept.

You can't tell me that's not funny.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Are you kidding? In 2000, Al Qaeda attempted a boat borne suicide attack, but as they surged forth to glory the overburdened vessel slowly sank.

Similarly, in the attack on the USS Cole, the attack was supposed to have been filmed, but the camera operator overslept.

Yeah it may be funny, but in my case is the self-conscious kind of funny. Where in the back of my mind i'm going: "this is really sad".

@Kirottu: Dolls make anything funny.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yeah it may be funny, but in my case is the self-conscious kind of funny. Where in the back of my mind i'm going: "this is really sad".

@Kirottu: Dolls make anything funny.

I wouldn't feel self-conscious, mate. I'm basically a christian, but I don't feel bad because of the IRA.

-Elwood Blues

Another LOL.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8651095.stm

I may have misread this piece, but if I understand it correctly then Hezbollah are protesting at the unjust way their members have been locked up in Egypt for belonging to Hezbollah.

-Elwood Blues