Welcome to Blank's First DMing Experience.

Blank

We could always start, and if Blank comes back let him take over?

What if we kicked off with something really simple, like a house full of spiders?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bastard started a forum compaign and left? The swine!

Seriously, I saw this thread and hoped to catch up on Blank. Alas, he's awol. :Cant's bummed icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think it's been on hiatus long enough that we can safely go with Tale's campaign if he wants to run one, then see when/if Blank returns.

I'm still up for this, more so since now I'm in the right timezone. >_<

You know, I ran a short campaign here and blank was in that one. I had to step down, but, in my defense, I'd told everyone before hand I could only start it and they'd have to find a permanent DM.

As to Tale's: you've always seemed to be pretty quick on the draw. At least I remember you being pretty quick with clever arguments when we've had disagreements, which leads me to think you'd do a fine job. I think it's far more of an issue if you haven't run any campaigns at all. That would be tough, but if you've DMed before, you'll do fine online. I managed it and I had Llyranor and nick_i_am in the game, and they're absolutely insane. hehe

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think it's been on hiatus long enough that we can safely go with Tale's campaign if he wants to run one, then see when/if Blank returns.

I'm still up for this, more so since now I'm in the right timezone. >_<

There's an echo in here.

Here.

ere

eh

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 3 months later...

BUMPO

-Elwood Blues

I'm damned if I'm taking over. i vote Tigs, since he's done such a fun job with the abldur's Gate thing. Unless his NYC odyssey crumples that notion like a used bag of fritos.

-Elwood Blues

The LPs are big enough a job for me, unfortunately, though I'd still love to play. You could wait until I have my PhD, but that's similar to waiting for Blank. :skeptical:

What we really need is a procedurally generated Dungeon Master.

Just putting this out there: could we use a squirrel?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

The evening's entertainment, of course.

As a snack or as ammo for a squirrel catapult?

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I want to play too ;(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Maybe we could snaffle a forum noob? Make it a rolling post. Sort of by way of an introduction.

(by invitation, of course)

Who's new to the forum?

-Elwood Blues

I can't believe you guys allowed Blank to be a DM. Last session Eldar hosted, I went out of my way to get him killed. 'Accidently' threw him into a river where a ravenous creature was about to eat him. Stupid Nick had to ruin it by rescuing him, that piece of crap.

• Like 2

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

• 4 weeks later...