Welcome to Blank's First DMing Experience.

Blank

If anyone else desperately wants in, please PM me and I will discuss with you possibilities. For now, though, consider this closed to the six players who have posted in this thread already.
Sorry Unskilled. At this point I am understanding that 6 players is a very full load for me and it would be detrimental to the game to add more players. I really am disappointed to say that though. I'll be sure to contact you in the future if a game opens up like this one around here :lol:

I'm hoping to send you all your stats today. I finally got a day off, so here goes.

Update: Tigranes completely taken care of, Worstusername's ability scores sent in.

To-do: Sending ability scores to Deadly N., Walsy, awesomeness, and I wanttehkotor3

Update: Deadly N. and Walsy's ability scores sent to them.

To-do today: Sending ability scores to awesomeness, and I wanttehkotor3.

To-do eventually: Send Proficiencies and spells (if applicable) to Worstusername, Deadly N., Walsy. awesomeness, and Iwanttehkotor3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey team. I'm still alive and plan on going through this with everyone who is still up for it, but as school started and work got busier for me, things will take some more time.

If you all can continue in your extreme patience, we will have an amazing PnP RPG going on when I can get to it.

Thanks all,

Blank

It'd better be amazing. I personally expect to gain a foot in height from the personal mental growth alone.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm still in.

That's what she said.

?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

C'mon, man. This camel isn't going to stay fresh forever. And trust me, you don't want a NOT fresh camel.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 7 months later...

I am not riding some hellish camel-lich around the world. For starters I can only get down with assistance or by falling off.

By consequence I would be unwillingly conveyed from atrocity to atrocity, a very squeaky and malodorous witness. Paladins would certainly assume my complicity, and I would end my days being pursued up a burning tower by great bearded human thugs waving improbably large swords, just because YOU WON'T GET YOUR ARSE IN GEAR AND START THE CAMPAIGN!

-Elwood Blues

• 3 weeks later...

Aye. We should probably form some sort of dusty robed cult around this thread.

-Elwood Blues

• 3 weeks later...

Alright. Long story short. About the time this was going to start, the woman I loved and had dated for two years and was planning on marrying, dumped me. I got depressed and hated stuff and then I'm back.

Now, sorry that my grief affected you guys, but the desire to make this happen is slowly growing in me each day as I regain my strength from that leech of a woman.

The perspective I have gained from the loss has probably given me more ideas for story and characters, so really this delay has only assisted you all, even though now your camels are rotted and swords rusted.

But don't worry, I know a necromancer and a blacksmith who will whip those things into shape.

Hooray for personal toughness! Commisserations so far as required.

Now then, about this lich-camel...

-Elwood Blues

• 2 weeks later...