Welcome to Blank's First DMing Experience.

Blank

Hmmmm.... I think I'll need to make another thread that details equipment available to you all. I'll start working on it.

Edited by Blank

Sweet. I already have a background in mind, so I'll work on getting it down on paper... And by paper I mean a PM...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

You're all welcome to post your appearance and basic information, but don't necessarily post all your background. That will be for your character to divulge or not divulge in-game. You know, keep the suspense and whatnot.

I have successfully fixed my main computer. Sometimes its the easy methods that work best.

The post of inventory will be up soon. Part of the delay is simply digitizing the massive amount of character creation information. I am working on getting a post to each of you one at a time. We'll do a little back and forth action in the PM department, then it will all be ready. This is hopefully the longest and most work of this type we'll have to do. Once the characters are figured out and we have all the stats for them, things should move faster from there.

Thanks all for the patience and interest so far. One way or another, this is going to be interesting.

One way or another, this is going to be interesting.

We are all going to die.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sent it in.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'm going to try having mine in the next day or two. Sorry for being so slow.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

The May 15th date was to get us going. I didn't want to put it back a couple months and have us never get to things. You all get grace, and I hope I do too. I'm working on getting you all your information for the character sheets.

I liked all the backgrounds I received so far. They'll work great to lend to the next chapter of the story we develop together.

I think I'll roll and have you all choose and place the rolled numbers in the attributes you desire. From there, you can choose, report back to me, and I'll send you the modifiers and information which will be based on your attributes. For example, your HIT POINTS will be affected by your chosen CONSTITUTION. I'll roll all this and have it to you this night. Just place and send back via PM your desired setup. I'm also planning on starting you at level three, and this will be reflected by the points you receive to sort.

This will be a good start. I'll also post up the inventory options for you all to take a look at at this point, and when I get your information back to you, I'll allot the booty for you all to choose stuff with. The items took a while to type/convert to a format I could post here.

Edited by Blank

Me too.

Inventory is posted in another thread. Take a look. At level 3, you'll probably have about 250gp to invest in stuff. PM me with any questions. I'm still working on the other things. Thanks for the patience.

Edited by Blank

• 3 weeks later...
I'm down, newbie and all.

Good lad. Character and equipment list?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm down, newbie and all.

Good lad. Character and equipment list?

Suppose I'll be totally original (sarcasm) and be a Male Human Fighter! As for equipment, err.. well you have any resources i should look over before picking something?

Looking at all the squishies everybody picked, figured there should be someone to soak up arrows and and fireball spells. As for the loot, only if there's a good weapon or cool looking armor, aside from that.. just make sure I get paid! :|

Inventory list is here http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=54890

I suggest you start by buying one chainmail shirt (red). :p

-Elwood Blues

I had an uncle once who used too many cliches. He got ague, but was run over by an ox cart.

-Elwood Blues