Welcome to Blank's First DMing Experience.

Blank

"The Merchant's Friend" Goddess of coin and wealth (Portfolio: money, trade, wealth). Enemies are Mask and the demon Graz'zt

Precisely. (The other idea is a jerkass paladin, though for now he isn't developed and he's more of a backup plan in case Blank finds the idea of the half-orc cleric too wacky)

I'd like to object to the half orc cleric. You people seem to forget that gnomes are automatically at bum height to an orc. So unless you are willing to go veggie you better be willing to carry me most of the time after lunch. Althugh now I think about it i could go for the whole Sword Coast Siesta thing.

EDIT:

I don't suppose that when you level up you get a 'fart freshener' blessing from your god?

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So... Do we know the edition yet?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Well, I could try changin' diet and farting far from you. :ermm:

Nah it's ok. Let's go with you carrying me after lunch.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

After the vote, it's 3-2, winner is 2.5e. (My vote counts for 2 since I'll be using the rules the most as DM). I'll look for free, legal resources you guys can find online. For now, I'll start sending each of you the information for the builds of the characters you selected. This may take a little time though, so please be patient. Rough time-frame for starting the game, May 15th.

I approve of the half-orc cleric for worstusername. Though quirky, the game allows for such a selection. When you guys meet up in game, you will be the craziest looking bunch.

I approve of the half-orc cleric for worstusername.

Is my idea oked or do I need to think up another character? If all is well I'll write up the backstory and have it to you by the end of this week, if not I'll come up with a new race/class combination.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I approve of the half-orc cleric for worstusername.

Is my idea oked or do I need to think up another character? If all is well I'll write up the backstory and have it to you by the end of this week, if not I'll come up with a new race/class combination.

The Tiefling Rogue? Accepted.

What about my Dwarf fighter?

Come to think about it, that seems rather bland in the midst of these other combos... Oh well...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Wait a second, do I have to write my own backstory?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

So half-orc cleric, tiefling rogue, dwarf rogue, gnome illusionist and another mage?

All it takes is one iron golem... :thumbsup:

So half-orc cleric, tiefling rogue, dwarf rogue, gnome illusionist and another mage?

All it takes is one iron golem... :lol:

And apparently we have a dwarf warrior too. We still don't know if he's sane though.

@Blank : I'll try to come up with a decently written backstory this week (I already have most of the backstory in mind, the problem is writing it in comprehensible english :lol: ), if I don't manage to send it to you this week it'll be early next week.

All it takes is one iron golem... :lol:

It's OK. I can disguise the golem as a chicken.

-Elwood Blues

But can you disguise a chicken as a golem?

That's a crazy idea. You want iron golem soup?

-Elwood Blues

Ah crap! I missed this whole thread! I would love to play 2,5 with you guys. I have all the core books right behind me in my book case and even have a DragonLance Campaign setting! Hey, maybe I could play a dense fighter named Odysseas. Oh wait ...

You mean crazy awesome. Golem-terror with the weight of a single chicken.

You mean crazy awesome. Golem-terror with the weight of a single chicken.

Good point. I'll start finding chickens. You get ready to get us out of any sticky situation by punching 'golems' unconscious.

-Elwood Blues

Good point. I'll start finding chickens. You get ready to get us out of any sticky situation by punching 'golems' unconscious.
Take a background like Spirits' Goodwill or something, and I'll send you PMs. :lol: Edited by Oner

Wait a second, do I have to write my own backstory?

Yes. PM me your backstory, which would include relevant life information like the major events in your character's past, previous employment experiences, and reasons for being in Northwestern Faerun. This is between you and the DM. The others will only know if you make their characters privy to the information in the game.

I'll try to come up with a decently written backstory this week (I already have most of the backstory in mind, the problem is writing it in comprehensible english *ermm* ), if I don't manage to send it to you this week it'll be early next week.

It doesn't have to be an essay. Simple English to get your ideas across to me is fine :) I'll ask for clarification if anything seems confusing or needs to be exposited for the game.

What about my Dwarf fighter?

Come to think about it, that seems rather bland in the midst of these other combos... Oh well...

That's splendid actually. You'll balance things out this way. Everyone else will get pwnt by the iron golem I'll set up at the end of act I.

Edited by Blank

Not if I use him as a shield.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.