It's gonna be difficult choosing which skills to upgrade. I usually ignore melee combat when given an option, but here it looks like so much fun.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Another Preview (this one is in Italian).

They say the good things are the RPG component and the dialog system, that can be almost "revolutionary" with its branching storyline and different endings.

The bad things.... everything else. Outated graphics, dumb AI, controls, clich

They say the good things are the RPG component and the dialog system, that can be almost "revolutionary" with its branching storyline and different endings.

The bad things.... everything else. Outated graphics, dumb AI, controls, clich

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Here's the AP Game Night video.

Is it full of spoilers?

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Oblarg, it is the first mission you do after the tutorial. Aside from the level itself, there is nothing we haven't seen before (we've seen both conversations in other vids and they appear to be of fairly little consequence in the grand scheme of things).

The commentators really annoyed me though, kinda ruined my excitment for seeing some AP.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It seems they only uploaded the first 45 minutes of the presentation so far.

My memory's blurry, but from what I remember: why's the assault rifle with 0 skill points more accurate than the pistol with 3 points? :p

Here's the AP Game Night video.

Very blurry, and yeah, the commentary sucks. Still, voice acting seems fine, and it looks fun.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

It's kinda weird anyway. He basically spends all the preview saying the game basically suck (in a polite tone, but that's what he means) and then says that the game could be great.

Also some of his criticism against the 'headshots' (most probably he was missing because he was impatient) and the fact that Thorton isn't agile enough (compared to Mass Effect all the context-sensitive things we've seen Thorton do, make him much more agile than Bioware's counterpart Shepard).

In the end, classical italian preview, very poorly written and always, ALWAYS just focused on the shooting (he even thinks the game is an 'outdated' stealth-action).

Yes, that's a little weird actually.

I don't think he was missing headshots, since he says clearly how to perform an headshot at the beginning of the preview (standing still and waiting to aim). But it's not that important.

I got the feeling, though, that he sees the game for an action with RPG elements. And this worries me.

I mean, i hope the game is not only a receive mission - go to Saudi Arabia/Rome/Russia - kill everyone - talk to the boss, in loop.

I want to do things that involves a lot of talking but without having to shoot someone, like going to a caf

Oner, I don't think they recorded anything more than that even though they apparently continued streaming afterwards (I went to bed so I didn't see it).

By the way, I loved that little line in the middle of the mission where Mike screws with the missile launcher things and Yance asks what he just did. Small stuff, but fun.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I mean, i hope the game is not only a receive mission - go to Saudi Arabia/Rome/Russia - kill everyone - talk to the boss, in loop.

I want to do things that involves a lot of talking but without having to shoot someone, like going to a caf

It is already well known that you will talk to informers, you will talk to your handler, you will collect dossier information, mission levels will include 'off the main path' areas to get, say, info to sell on the black market, so on and so forth.

I doubt you'd end up with a Oblivion-style town to just go around talking to random people and checking out the magic shop, uh, gun shop.

After watching the Gametrailers preview, i think the game looks really good. It's not stunning in a technical way, but the character designs are great and i felt the facial animations were really believable. And the lighting is what really sets it apart from the U2-like graphics accusations. The texture pop ins are kind of annoying but i don't care.

And yeah, now that i see it, it's clearly a cigar. The light just made it look whiter and i thought of a cigarette. While wealthy = cigars, i'd always thought Leland to be a cigarette kind of guy. Weird no one drew the Leland - Illusive Man tabacco addiction comparison.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

The game includes many levels that don't involve combat, and you do in fact do one of these in a Roman cafe in the afternoon.

I talk to the cinematic designer here : did you take extra-care of how Sis acts, moves, etc.? After all, she can't express anything with words contrary to the others.

And another thing : is the shrinking reticle for the pistol a skill that we only get with enough ranks in pistol, or does it work only when the enemy isn't aware of us? Because after seeing the "game night" at 1UP, I can understand how it would frustrate people!