NHL

Gorth

Oh god, why did I start watching the Pens - Sens game? It never ends!

So much for the trend of short OT games this year eh?

YES! CARKNER SCORES THE OT WINNER! OTTAWA LIVES TO PLAY ANOTHER DAY!

Edited by Deraldin

It's funny, but a teammate of mine has a Matt Carkner Sharks jersey. He got it cheap at the end of the year sale the Sharks have. We've always given him a hard time for wearing a jersey of a guy with one NHL game to his credit, but after this I suppose he can wear it proudly.

5-0 shutout for San Jose tonight. Anderson looked a little shaky tonight. Tripping all over the place.

I was waiting for one of these. San Jose has looked dominant out there all series long, so it is nice to see at least one game reflect that in the score.

Hockey is so weird. I've watched both the last Sens - Pens games and in both those games (only two periods so far of the current game) Malkin has been on fire. Crosby has been pretty average. Yet Crosby has twice as many points as Malkin. That's just odd.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Huh? Except for tonight's game, Crosby has been on fire EVERY game against the Sens. And, he's done better than Malkin in every game but this one. Malkin has done nothing without Crosby's permission for the most part.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Huh? Except for tonight's game, Crosby has been on fire EVERY game against the Sens. And, he's done better than Malkin in every game but this one. Malkin has done nothing without Crosby's permission for the most part.

how can one ask for permission on the ice? as a hockey player I can say that it's very difficult to talk about anything other than the play while on the ice.

Sharks win. Good to see them in the second round. I gotta root for the Caps though - only because I want to see how crazy Ovechkin will get in the finals.

Edited by Krookie

"how can one ask for permission on the ice? as a hockey player I can say that it's very difficult to talk about anything other than the play while on the ice."

K.

Sharks win. And, it's obvious why. They broke down Anderson as the Avs were outmatched from the get go.

Half of the series completed! Vancouver is on to the second round!

My predictions so far: 3-1. Damn you, Philly. I really thought you had no goalie to match Brodeur and no goalscorer to match Kovalchuk.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Half of the series completed! Vancouver is on to the second round!

My predictions so far: 3-1. Damn you, Philly. I really thought you had no goalie to match Brodeur and no goalscorer to match Kovalchuk.

Same here except I got the number of games right for all three as well so :p

Edited by Deraldin

3-1 here so far as well, but no matter what happens now, I'm 1-7 in number of games. d'oh.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Phoenix forced a game 7 for Detroit today, awesome.

I had pretty much given up after going to Glendale and watching the Coyotes roll over and die in Game 5. I thought that was a must win. The fans (couple fistfights between wings/yotes fans) were more physical than the Yotes.

Bryz really looked like a god today. He has not looked great for most of the series. I hope he is back for the duration of the playoffs.

I'm kind of sad to see LA get eliminated. I'll root for the Canucks, sure, but there's something about the Kings that makes me want them to carry on further in the playoffs. Maybe it's because there's a few ex-Oilers on the squad.

And I hope that the Wings / Yotes game is an early one. LOST is on tuesdays!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm kind of sad to see LA get eliminated. I'll root for the Canucks, sure, but there's something about the Kings that makes me want them to carry on further in the playoffs. Maybe it's because there's a few ex-Oilers on the squad.

Detroit game is 9:30 EST.

3-1 here so far as well, but no matter what happens now, I'm 1-7 in number of games. d'oh.

My 3 game prediction wins are the only three possible for me. No more wins. :p

Edited by Deraldin

There is no episode this week.

Edited by Reinoc

Bryz really looked like a god today. He has not looked great for most of the series. I hope he is back for the duration of the playoffs.

Getting Bryzgalof from the Ducks has to be the greatest waiver pickup ever.

I'm sure there are others just as good. Sean Avery was an awesome pick up for the Rangers after Dallas had their whiny fit.

Somehow I would rather have a goalie that carries me all the way to game 7 against one of last season's finalists than a pest like Sean Avery who does nothing more than draw penalties (and take penalties) hahah

And, chip in offensively. Plays great defense espicially on the PK. A solid prescense on the power play espciially in front of goalie. A guy who compltely and utterly destroyed one of the greatest goalies' ever pysche so much to the point that it was the reason why teh team advanced. Obviously a 'goalie' is more important overall since a goalie playing bad or good can be the difference while as good (or bad) as Avery is he's one of 18 skaters.

Still, I'd rather have Avery over Bryzgalov. Bryz is overrated. Everybody should know the real reason why the Coyotes are so much better than before is they threw Gretz in the trash.

A Bryz type goalie is a dime a dozen. An Avery is one in a blue moon.

Just ask Dallas how've they done since he left? Ask the Rangers how well they do when he's not in the line up? LMAO

P.S. before you brag about Bryz's admittedly great season.. take a gander at the Coyote back up. Case closed.

Edited by Volourn