Is this a UFO hoax?

Monte Carlo

Feels "not right". How did he notice the fighters when looking at the UFO and why are the fighters in close formation if its a chase and a few other little points bug me.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Could be like it has been before: A marketing firm trying to get attention by their skills in video editing.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What _I_ see is a man filming two planes doing a flypast, and a dark dot which might have been added incredibly easily.

BTW P&O are a massive shipping line. I doubt they'd use guerrilla marketing like this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The RAF fighter planes aren't as clear as the saucer in the video, perhaps implying it is much closer to the camera than the planes.

But most suspiciously, the footage conveniently cuts before the supposed arrival of the RAF in the saucer's space. I'd say hoax.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

UFO NUTTERS CONFIRM IT'S A HOAX

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/04/ufo-uk-...he+UFO+Truth%29

Although what's scary is that the trucks in the foreground are also 3d models, apparently. Makes you wonder how much film news we'll be able to trust in another five years.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I didn't pay attention to them to be honest, but yeah eventually seeing won't be believing.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man