Food affecting Battle

Would you like to have food in this game?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have food in this game?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't care

I didnt say add it to the game i said they shouldve added it... and I know some people dont look in the suggestions page so i put it here... besides how much could food cost... 8k for a good melee weapon. and 2 credits for a piece of selkath

KOTOR and KOTOR II are 'epics'; they focus on grand, sweeping actions and events.

I don't want to eat, nor do I want to sleep, nor do I want to defecate....especially given the lack of a bathroom on the Ebon Hawk.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

u just had to carry on the wheight argument didn't u grand...

Anyways no, I don't want to have to eat in a game, the the option to eat isn't such a horrible idea. However the idea of eating selkies is. They were the dang coolest looking aliens in KOTOR. And as for the underwater station, they were driven mad, to their primal intincts. Eating a sentient being isn't something u should put in as a player option. SELKIES FOREVER!

am i alone on this one??? Its not like u fight every second of the game

Yes.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

How about eating beans to help your force jump abilities.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Water is more important than food, so let's not forget about dehydration in combat. I wouldn't want to face the sith lord without quenching my thirst. I might need a few snacks later but I couldn't fight Malak with my throat dry.

Water is more important than food, so let's not forget about dehydration in combat. I wouldn't want to face the sith lord without quenching my thirst. I might need a few snacks later but I couldn't fight Malak with my throat dry.

RED RANCOR energy drink, giving you the *boost* you need!

Order now, why delay? Nothing queches your thirst like RED RANCOR.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

I said no, but I play MUD a lot. Starvation decrease regeneration rates and affect other skills as well. Giving it a somewhat tactical element. It might be realistic, but I'm not particularly interested in playing the sims: rpg expansion, commonly known as the The "Eat & Poo Edition".

(Signatures: disabled) 

It's like in Natural Selection (No, not the HL mod; a MUD with punk admins). If you're a shapeshifter, you can choose Cow as a transformation so you have milk and cheese to eat. Fanatics also have Create Food and Create Water. But they're useless skills, since the clans will accept ANYONE, and all have fountains that sate your hunger and quench your thirst.

Dunno why I brought that up; It seemed to make at least as much sense as the food idea did.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out