Killian is Dead.

Probably be about six or seven days. but it should fit through a mail box, so hopefully no dramas.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wouldn't give up if I were you. If you really want to lose weight, and you do since 300 lbs is very unhealthy, you'll be eating like this (e.g. like a normal person) for the rest of your life, broken arm or leg or even both. I've seen how hard it is, my mother has been on and off a diet for nearly 20 years and has gained everything back every time. She's now planning surgery because she doesn't have the self discipline to eat healthy and change the way she thinks about food. I understand it can be hard, in fact very hard, but it's definitely doable. Learn to love healthy foods, learn to cook and learn how to make food taste good without excess fat, salt or sugar. For example asian food is a really good place to start from. I've been vegan for years now, but I used to be just like you. Hamburgers, pizza and chips and soda every day when I was in high school, so I know it's hard but keep at it! Definitely don't give up, you'll feel bad about yourself and will likely gain the weight back.

Thoughtful first post ;)

Good to hear from you Killian, glad to see it's not bringing you down mate.

I am still doing the portion control over food intake and doing my best to avoid fast food. Hell, most of fast food makes me nauseous. On the pop side, since the accident I have felt a little to worn out so I have increased my caffeine intake to give me that little boost, but I am avoiding the heavier colas and sticking to diet soda as much as possible.

Walsh, I am sure I will.

I must say, sweetie, that your positive attitude dispite what you've gone through is inspiring. You do have people who care about you, and are proud of how far you've come. I think you'll go all the way this time. Of course, your daily walks will take a hit for a while... :)

Sandyboi I know you've hit a rough spot, but i think it's very important to remember not to let this stop your goal to get healthier. don't think things like "I deserve ______ because my arm hurts". stick with your plan. it's probably not safe to run with a broken arm, but you can still go for walks. try drinking stuff that's healthier than soda, but can still hit your sweet tooth. gatorade/vitamin water aren't so bad for you, from what I understand.

Rubbish! Get him on the tea there. Brew up!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, I am still losing weight it seems. Down to 321 now. That is fraking 50 pounds since I started this! I do need to do some exercises to flatten my stomach a bit, but still 50 fraking pounds!

And thanks for all the support you guys have been giving.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Back when I was losing weight years ago (long hard road etc) I wasn't fit enough to do much heavy exercise so a friend of mine taught me a few pilates moves and another friend advised me to do leg lifts, it all helps with your general fitness and doesn't risk any broken bones or strained joints.

50 pounds is damn good work.

Well, I am still losing weight it seems. Down to 321 now. That is fraking 50 pounds since I started this! I do need to do some exercises to flatten my stomach a bit, but still 50 fraking pounds!

And thanks for all the support you guys have been giving.

Damn! Way to go!! :ermm:

That's pretty awesome. Glad it's going well!

Hmmm... I don't have a camera. Maybe my new roommate does on her cellphone. She wants us to join a gym. She has been really kicking my ass on quite a number of things. Mostly it being a good thing. The kitchen has been its cleanest since in five years, but the damn woman is also pushing me to get a pedicure. :)

She is like a sister to me and everything, but I feel like I am getting whipped!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Yeah women always try to "fix" a guy. They cant help it, its in their DNA. On the bright side, you have company, a tidy home and someone paying half the bill. Once you get buff you can flex for her and woo her into her boudoir. Win win.

Ah yes, women.

:lol:

Yeah women always try to "fix" a guy. They cant help it, its in their DNA. On the bright side, you have company, a tidy home and someone paying half the bill. Once you get buff you can flex for her and woo her into her boudoir. Win win.

Ah yes, women.

:p

Bless them. :x

Did I mention she is like a sister. I'm not into incest. :sorcerer:

I can't stand women wanting to change me. I'm too honest and always object rather than just pretending.

-Elwood Blues

Be a good little male and do what you are told, or no p**** for you. :*

Ironically, I'll be f***ed before I'll bow to such a demand. :p

-Elwood Blues

Be a good little male and do what you are told, or no p**** for you. :lol:

Ironically, I'll be f***ed before I'll bow to such a demand. :*

I understand you live with a dog? :lol:

No. I can't be expected to cope with a dog either. I simply pick up dogs in bars for a string of meaningless one night stands.

-Elwood Blues