Killian is Dead.

Am I the only person who's inspired by Kill's dtermination?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm working on improving my own life at the moment as well, whatever the causes of your downfall it's incredibly hard to pick up the pieces but you need to stick with it and understand that no one is really going to help you (or rather, can truly help you) except yourself.

I turned 30 recently and events in my life shocked me into seeing that I'd barely left the house or spoken to my friends in well over a year (two?)...weight gain, sleeping problems, cabin fever, the whole package. I got a bike just after Christmas and started using it constantly, I cut a **** load of unhealthy food out of my life and went back to basic stuff like egg on (granary) toast, chilli, cheese and crackers, malt loaf and weetabix, the result has impressed me enough to start the gym.

Getting new (smaller) clothes and cleaning up helps a lot but I can't overstress the importance of fresh air and sunlight, you'll quickly stop feeling like a mole man if you're lucky enough to live in a warm country, the weather here in England makes it hard to stay positive but it gives me a kick in the arse to get out and enjoy the good days.

It really is a long hard road out of hell, self respect doesn't come cheap and some days I struggle to see where I'm trying to go; though other times all I need to do is look in the mirror to realise what I'm doing is working.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, keep up the inspiring work.

Keeping the place tidy certainly helps.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He's doing so very well! It's difficult to change one's entire lifestyle, but it's doable and the results can be life-changing!

changing your life can be life-changing.. I foresee a future bumper-sticker slogan.

Fortune favors the bald.

Down to 348 now, but due to the health difficulties I plan on seeing a doctor this coming week. I wish I lived in England about this time. It isn't something I can afford nor is it something I can get financial aid for either. On a good not though, one of my regulars gave me a 10 speed bike in solid condition for free. It is a bit big for me but I plan on taking it to a bike shop to get it fully checked and if possible get it where I can ride it comfortably. The sad thing is that I haven't rode a bike in a quarter century. 25 fraking years!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I like rain.

I suggest we trade places, then we can get Disney to make a film out of our hilarious misadventures.

-Elwood Blues

Okay, this has me a tad bit nervous. 3 days ago I was at 348 and now I am at 341, but beyond a little muscle cramping I feel good right now. More energy than I have ever had to be honest. Maybe it is the combination of juice with high fiber foods that is cleaning out the old bile weight but still. Seven pounds in three days does not sound healthy to me.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I suppose it depends what those seven pounds consisted of. Have you coughed up any enormous hairballs?

-Elwood Blues

I suppose it depends what those seven pounds consisted of. Have you coughed up any enormous hairballs?

Funny you say that. Yesterday and the day before I was coughing so bad you would think that I was a 20 year long chain smoker.

I used to weigh myself quite obsessively and I remember there'd often be a few lbs difference on a daily basis, I put it down to water retention and various other things I don't understand.

Keep an eye on it though, losing weight too quickly can leave you with excess skin, though apparently this is greatly reduced by properly exercising the areas where you're losing the weight.

Hope you manage to get the bike sorted out, it will be agony for the first few weeks but it's worth it.

Guest The Architect
Keep an eye on it though, losing weight too quickly can leave you with excess skin,

"I have a bit of excess skin though, and unfortunately my neck does look like a vagina."

Keep an eye on it though, losing weight too quickly can leave you with excess skin,

"I have a bit of excess skin though, and unfortunately my neck does look like a vagina."

I'd be constantly stroking my chin... :verymad:

Creepy.

I wouldn't be too concerned about overly fast weight loss. In the 300's it is going to come off quickly, there is a lot to lose. If you get down to the 200's and you are still losing as fast, then there might be cause for concern.

:ermm::x

-Elwood Blues

Okay, this has me a tad bit nervous. 3 days ago I was at 348 and now I am at 341, but beyond a little muscle cramping I feel good right now. More energy than I have ever had to be honest. Maybe it is the combination of juice with high fiber foods that is cleaning out the old bile weight but still. Seven pounds in three days does not sound healthy to me.

Remember, I warned there would be good days and bad days, and the weight loss might vary. I suspect that much in a few days is excess fluids being drained. Also, your weight will vary by several pounds during every day, depending on when you last ate/drank/went pottie, etc. Unless you continue to drop weight excessively over a period of a couple weeks, I wouldn't worry. My marathon-running first husby lost 10-15 pounds during the course of a single race!

Did you go to the doctor yet? You should, just so he can monitor your vitals as you continue to lose weight.

Guest The Architect

I'd be constantly stroking my chin... :lol:

Yeah, I'd be sexually harassing myself.

Creepy.

Have you not seen Goldmember?

"Hey look everyone, my winky was a key!"

"Only a bloody Dutchman."

Remember, I warned there would be good days and bad days, and the weight loss might vary. I suspect that much in a few days is excess fluids being drained. Also, your weight will vary by several pounds during every day, depending on when you last ate/drank/went pottie, etc. Unless you continue to drop weight excessively over a period of a couple weeks, I wouldn't worry. My marathon-running first husby lost 10-15 pounds during the course of a single race!

Did you go to the doctor yet? You should, just so he can monitor your vitals as you continue to lose weight.

Got an appointment next week. I typically weigh myself right when I wake up for the day, after a good 30 minute wake-up shower.

Got an appointment next week. I typically weigh myself right when I wake up for the day, after a good 30 minute wake-up shower.

Hows the diet coming? Sticking to mostly water and juices?

Diet consists of milk, tea, juices, and water for drinking. The occasion pop once or twice a week due to gaming with friends. Food mostly consists of various soups, seven grain wheat bread, no more than 4 ounces of red meat (typically hamburger) a day, and boneless chicken breast (baked, not fried), with either rice or potatoes for the side. I have also increased my fruits and veggies I eat, mostly used as replacement snack food. Just the other day I had watermelon when I would have normally have chips or a candy bar.

My roommate thinks that I am drinking too much milk, which is skim by the way, going through a gallon of milk roughly in 2 days.

I have also dropped my portions which I think is the big reason I have lost weight. Prior to the diet when I cook I end up cooking for two to three people and eat all the food myself, though I typically eat once a day. I have dropped those portions big time and eat typically twice a day.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

Diet consists of milk, tea, juices, and water for drinking. The occasion pop once or twice a week due to gaming with friends. Food mostly consists of various soups, seven grain wheat bread, no more than 4 ounces of red meat (typically hamburger) a day, and boneless chicken breast (baked, not fried), with either rice or potatoes for the side. I have also increased my fruits and veggies I eat, mostly used as replacement snack food. Just the other day I had watermelon when I would have normally have chips or a candy bar.

My roommate thinks that I am drinking too much milk, which is skim by the way, going through a gallon of milk roughly in 2 days.

I have also dropped my portions which I think is the big reason I have lost weight. Prior to the diet when I cook I end up cooking for two to three people and eat all the food myself, though I typically eat once a day. I have dropped those portions big time and eat typically twice a day.

Good stuff. Just stick with it, that's going to be the hardest part. You don't want to catch yourself eating a bag of potato chips and drinking 4 cans of soda thinking what the hell happened