What you did today

Gorth

Oh I took the class. There's no way I could have done any of it without (sort of) listening to the teacher talk about it.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

AP economics test. I think I moderately well.

Did you take a class or took it blind?

That reminds me. I had planned on turning up to my old university and trying to sit random exams. I figured if I managed to pass the damn things having done very little work, I may be able to pass them having done NO work! :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Turned in two papers... one of which I forgot an item that drops my grade like a rock >.< I'll write that bit and email him with apologies.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

sup guys. I'm in a tuxedo right now and I look good.

prom is going to suck. I don't like dancing and I hate taking pictures, which is what prom is. on the upside, prom weekend, the right of passage in american culture that entails 20 of your best friends packed into a rented out house in the poconos (complete wtih hot tub and pool table, and a lot of beer) is awesome. see you guys on tuesday!

prom is going to suck. I don't like dancing and I hate taking pictures, which is what prom is. on the upside, prom weekend, the right of passage in american culture that entails 20 of your best friends packed into a rented out house in the poconos (complete wtih hot tub and pool table, and a lot of beer) is awesome. see you guys on tuesday!

Have fun :-

Remember to burn the negatives... :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Good luck!

Don't do anything that Shryke would do.

pfft i never even bothered going to my high school prom/ball

today i'm at work, missing out on going to see a new house i'm hopefully going to be moving into in the next couple of weeks

also i'm missing the start of a 12 hour metal gig. first band should be starting now, and i don't finish work for another 2 hours :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

What happened to stuffing 20 of your friends into a rented house in Wildwood? Did it lose its cool or something? :lol:

I was too late for my prom, decided I wanted to attend late into the year; when all the girls I liked were already taken. To top it off, no one had enough money to pool together for a house (motel room was quickly ruled out). :(

At the moment I am drinking a Sam Adams summer brew, it's pretty good.

Edited by Syraxis

I received a video of my little sister singing some Justin Bieber song.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I received a video of my little sister singing some Justin Bieber song.

You sure it wasn't Justin Bieber?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Sitting here looking at something called a "Nashi". No idea what it is, but I presume it is edible. I should probably look it up on google to see what I am supposed to do with it. Yeah, curiosity got the better of me, so I bought a few unknown food objects (U.F.O.s).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Tried to ponder how to get into the work place after spending the last 8 years being the primary carer for a disabled family member...

Dang it.... Skills out of date, and you can't exactly put "disabled mother" as a reference on your cv...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Bought a new DVD drive, which came w/a Nero9 OEM suite dvd. I thought "aha, maybe this will be like my ancient but simple/functional Nero OEM that I love but won't work on Win7."

Installed, which took, like, forever & made me install a couple other minor things it "needed to run". -2.

The new StartSmart menu is full of rss/web/update links which is annoying. -1

Every time you first open any of the applications you get an 'upgrade/buy more stuff now!" window. -5.

Tried playing a DVD in Showtime and got a "to fully use this program you must purchase/download another program" window. If you close that, apparently you can play/view the DVD (looks great) but THERE IS NO SOUND until you buy their extra program that has the audio functions or whatever. -100 (they should just not include the damn app in the OEM then)

I was actually thinking about buying a full version of Nero, if I liked this new version OEM. I'm not thinking about it now. Uninstalled.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Huge professional breakthrough last week. Have been working almost continuously since. hard to overstate how good it feels to be back into work properly after the last few years of divided attention, and emotional strain. The fact that it's a little startling for some of my more recent acquaintances is just gravy. :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Huge professional breakthrough last week. Have been working almost continuously since. hard to overstate how good it feels to be back into work properly after the last few years of divided attention, and emotional strain. The fact that it's a little startling for some of my more recent acquaintances is just gravy. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you are feeling better. Thats is great,.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I got an amazon order today. Six books, three new CDs, Battlestar Galatica Season 4, and a new computer game. Plus I bought a case of Rolling Rock today. I'd say my evening is booked solid!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Sounds like you are feeling better. Thats is great,.

Thanks, mate. I've been wondering how you've been getting on since we drove you away with political waffle, like a chinese street party scaring away a dragon.

EDIT: You mentioned something about inviting ladies back to yours for barbecue.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues