What you did today

Gorth

I played 4v4 volleyball yesterday. It was surprisingly fun. I really hope we start a weekly thing with the people we met there. They had 2 pretty hot chicks. Wouldn't mind seeing them more often and plus it'll give me the motivation to really take my training to the next level so I can take my shirt off and show how ripped I am getting.

Going to study a bit longer and then tonight I'm doing sprints for the first time. I really need to get my cardio in shape but almost more importantly my stretching. Hammies and shoulders need it so badly becuase it destroys my squat form which is hurting my knees. Once I can get my squat form down then I can really go places. Still going to try and hit 275 within the next couple weeks and I should be able to hit 300 sometime during the summer especially if I can keep my diet on track. It feels good getting a massive amount of protein in your system on a daily basis.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I played 4v4 volleyball yesterday. It was surprisingly fun. I really hope we start a weekly thing with the people we met there. They had 2 pretty hot chicks. Wouldn't mind seeing them more often and plus it'll give me the motivation to really take my training to the next level so I can take my shirt off and show how ripped I am getting.

Going to study a bit longer and then tonight I'm doing sprints for the first time. I really need to get my cardio in shape but almost more importantly my stretching. Hammies and shoulders need it so badly becuase it destroys my squat form which is hurting my knees. Once I can get my squat form down then I can really go places. Still going to try and hit 275 within the next couple weeks and I should be able to hit 300 sometime during the summer especially if I can keep my diet on track. It feels good getting a massive amount of protein in your system on a daily basis.

I respectfully suggest you spend slightly less time flinging weights about the gym, and go get dancing lessons.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know oddly enough I have looked on youtube and other various online resources on how to dance becuase it appears that many men who are successful with women have some ability to dance and/or move. That being said 99% of it has been trash and completely useless, not to mention I'm naturally horribly inept at that sort of thing. Maybe I'll look to see if they have anything at school sometime.

Exams today. Haven't studied at all but I'm confident for some odd reason.

Last night I ran at the gym, at about 2.5 miles I had an allergic reaction but still finished out for 3 miles becuase I'm insane. Took some antihistimine and was alright, still slightly disconcerting thinking that I'm going to die in my sleep. I still feel a little off. I then reconciled with girl last night on the interwebs so I'm not angry anymore.

Other than that I'm just waiting for thursday becuase it means I am free to do whatever I want for summer. I'm going to go lumberjack in my backyard and get super tan while doing it. I'm honestly thinking of tackling this 20+ foot behemoth of a bush/tree thing tho I'll have to ask my mom about it first.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Precisely. But forget youtube. You need to find yourself a proper dance tutor. Preferably one to one. Once you've had a few lessons then get to a group class.

:verymad: No more salsa for me, until I can fix my ****ing spine.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My core class solidified there position as best class ever today by giving my a $150 gift card to Gamestop. It is Teacher Appreciation Week, and I usually get a few nice cards, but this was very unexpected.

My core class solidified there position as best class ever today by giving my a $150 gift card to Gamestop. It is Teacher Appreciation Week, and I usually get a few nice cards, but this was very unexpected.

sweet deal. we just gave my teacher a round of applause.

today I napped, and played the Halo: Reach beta.

I pitched my book outline and three sample chapters to a publisher today. How cool would it be to get accepted on the first try? Not very likely but I can still dream. The rough manuscript is very nearly completed. Tonight I celebrated by opening a brand new bottle of Knob Creek and a twenty dollar Hounduran cigar. And I bought rawhide chews for all the dogs so every one is happy at the doghouse tonight.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

playing the Halo: Reach beta with nick and llyranor as we speak.

jetpacks!

Played it earlier today at a friends house. Although its got all the new load outs and different weapons it still feels very much familiar to halo 3 which I like. I'll definitely be picking it up when it releases. That being said I was a little peeved a few times when it seemed like someone was able to throw their second beatdown faster than me on multiple occasions.

jetpacks!

Played it earlier today at a friends house. Although its got all the new load outs and different weapons it still feels very much familiar to halo 3 which I like. I'll definitely be picking it up when it releases. That being said I was a little peeved a few times when it seemed like someone was able to throw their second beatdown faster than me on multiple occasions.

that might depend on the weapon they're using. the needler seems to be have a quick bash.

jetpacks!

The jetpacks are awesome indeed. So is the focus rifle. Swordbase is alright, Powerhouse or whatever its called is good, and the "collect 10 flags" gametype blows.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I went to a small party about a week ago..

It's actually not an organized sort of thing. People just gather in this park for no apparent reason at all. I love it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Today I officially had my oath rescinded. I am no longer obliged to defend the Queen. So you are now welcome to try without going past me. Although I warn you she is ****ing deadly.

-Elwood Blues

Today I officially had my oath rescinded. I am no longer obliged to defend the Queen. So you are now welcome to try without going past me. Although I warn you she is ****ing deadly.

Huh, how odd. I wonder if its the same way in the US if you fail out of boot camp. I distictly remember taking the oath prior to being shipped out to boot camp, it was one of the proudest moments of my life to that point, but I dont think they have an official de-oathing if you fail.

Huh, how odd. I wonder if its the same way in the US if you fail out of boot camp. I distictly remember taking the oath prior to being shipped out to boot camp, it was one of the proudest moments of my life to that point, but I dont think they have an official de-oathing if you fail.

Well, I didn't have to go through a ceremony as such, but signing all the papers was emotional for me. I'm actually going to keep the oath anyway. But kind of like those guys in the movies who throw in their badge, but start exploding everything a few minutes later.

-Elwood Blues

Took AP Calc. Made it my *****. 1 down, 4 to go.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Oh god, you just reminded me I have to study for those awful tests. I'm going to fail if I can't fill my head with information in the next few days.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Oh god, you just reminded me I have to study for those awful tests. I'm going to fail if I can't fill my head with information in the next few days.

I'm right there with you. I need to learn US History from Reconstruction on by Friday morning, as I doubt the College Board would like my version: We had the gilded age, and everything was great. Then the Progressives showed up, and it all went to ****. Then Reagan showed up, and it was good. Then the progressives took over again.

Well, at least I don't have to memorize my stuff by tomorrow. I actually have a whole week to get that economics stuff pounded into my head.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I was doing fairly well until I hit 40. Then the past year and half, I'm slowly going insane. Lots of general stress from life events.

Can women have mid-life crises? If so....I'd like a Lamborghini. And a man-cave with a 4 tvscreen media wall. Oh and several hunky man-servants. Thanks.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Meh, sorry to hear that. "Knowing" you, Im sure that was a jagged pill to swallow.

Thanks, man. Yes, it was ridiculously tough to do.

-Elwood Blues

Speaking as one who was drummed out during boot, basically they just kinda drag you to the transportation div and tell you "Ok, this is how you're going home, sign here for your bus ticket and here for your removal from service, thanks" and then they throw you back in to your compartment to stew with the other 100+ gents who are waiting for their trip home.

They don't let you get out of utilities until AFTER you're on a bus from boot to home, and yes, it's a bus. (3 bloody days on greyhound is WAY to long)

I caught up on TV watching... Got surprised (as did Jon Stewart) when I heard about the car bomb thing that happened over the weekend, and then heard McCain say "don't mirandize him!" and (of all people) Beck say "Mirandize him, he's still a US citizen" Dispite being yelled at by other commentators on Fox News Sunday (I think).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.