New Dev Diary - developer debriefing

"And I thought I might have to work harder..."

"You would if I wasn't tied down"

I lol'd. Chris Avellone, you are a genius. Perfect voice acting, too.

Really can't wait.

The "In case of emergency..." at the end was hilarious, as well.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Hot damn.

Did I really see at the end, Mike shooting 2 bad guys, one of which was standing behind the other, out of the line of fire?

*rewatches*

Yes indeed. o:)

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I have to say.. there's a patch of music in the middle of that.. that is very, very deus exy... o:)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hmmm... I think the graphics is O.K. Although I cannot but notice some uncanny valleys. I didn't think I was graphic whore when I was playing 2D games but I may have been simply unhappy with 3D presentations at that time. In any case, I think I will be busy when this game is released, so, I don't think I'm going to play this game soon. I tend to like complex plot twists and, if good dialogue is combined with stealth game-play, the game should have enough appeal to me. However, playing so few games, the cost of upgrading my PC rather makes me feel stupid especially when my current PCs don't seem to have any problem executing in my daily tasks. :rolleyes:

Ahh, how fast the time has flown since the delay. Been awhile since I posted here, as AP kind of fell off my radar after October, but now that it is finally just right around the corner I want it more than ever. Cannot wait to do a stealth run on my first play through. It will surely make up for my disappointment in how Splinter Cell: Conviction has turned out.