URGENT computer problem

Hey so I have some Dell Laptop running windows vista, and everytime I turn it on and like, it loads up, within a minute or two a blue screen comes up saying "page error in unpaged area" or something like that, and then it just like, restarts. Does anyone know if I can fix that?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey so I have some Dell Laptop running windows vista, and everytime I turn it on and like, it loads up, within a minute or two a blue screen comes up saying "page error in unpaged area" or something like that, and then it just like, restarts. Does anyone know if I can fix that?

Test it with different RAM sticks.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think we need more than that ... can you get into safe mode?

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsafe.htm

Yeah I've been running it in safe mode

Test it with different RAM sticks.

What does that mean? When I've googled the issue I've seen a lot of mention of RAM but I don't really know what to do or how to test anything with different RAM sticks. I'm not really sure what that even means really, but it might be the solution I'm looking for!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you're not sure, run memtest, instead like Purkake suggested.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

AmI the only person distracted by pixies being back? Where the saintly cross-trousered f*** have you been, man?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.