Can't leave the hidden academy on Telos

I'm not getting the cheat node error, nor the freeing the party members one. I can't seem to leave the hidden academy after boarding the Ebon Hawk to leave. It asks me if there is anything else I want to do so I select no and I get the "ebon hawk is leaving" cutscene. It goes back to Atris just looking out the window and then I get kicked off the ebon hawk back at the hidden base dock. I try to leave again but nothing is happening after I select it. I'm just stuck here. After a whole lot of searching through the internet the only clue I have gotten is my hand maiden models are bugged. So I deleted my entire Override folder and started an autosave where I fight the 3 Assasin droids. Still no luck.

Maybe the Restoration mod installed hand maiden files somewhere else?

This is just depressing me. I haven't played this game in 4 years and now I get a game stopping bug.

Please help me, and thanks.

Alternatively, download the TSLCRM patch for this issue from the site (deadlystream.com) instead of radically deleting everything in the override.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 years later...

Hey I am having this same issue and I am running version 1.8. I attempted downloading the patch for 1.8.1 but it still doesn't fix the issue.

I am currently running the Saber Mod 3.0 and i used to have the RH Correction Armband running, but the saber mod replaced the in-game use, but I did not remove the files for it. Any help would be much appreciated, I love this game and was looking forward to the restored content since I have played through the regular content several times.

Did you install TSLRCM properly?

Do any of your other mods overwrite handmaiden.dlg?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 2 months later...

I have same problem, is there any way not to start from beginning ?

TSLCRM, 90SK’s SUPER Content Mod, Revan's mask mod, and Ultimate Saber Mod.

I have handmaiden.dlg, in Override folder, so that means, one of this mods uses it ?

Any idea how can, i fix this ? : (

TSLRCM doesn't work with 2 of 4 mods you listed (Super content mod and Ultimate Saber Mod).

I'd just suggest you start over instead, without those 2.

^

• 3 years later...

Same for me I love the game and I want more, but im stuck at whenever i go to the ebon hawk and then i get the movieof it leaving then a cutscene of atris talking to herself and it just kicks me back to the entrance

mods i have installed are (Darth Dementous, TSL hak pad ultimate and and shop add-on but i dont use the last 2) pls help i love the game but icant even leave telos.

• 3 weeks later...

One time I had a problem shortly before you board your ship to see a display of your jedi counsel meeting where you surrender your lightsaber and such, and pick moral choices or consequences for further alignment with the sides. Bao Dur or however it's spelled, the horned zabrak darth maul tech special guy can get a big disposition raise here and, immediately getting in nar shadaa, atton's gambling world, I believe if you take him alone there, helping suffering further elevates his like for you, maybe enough to go to the crystal cave where the jedi academy is/was and remains dead/destroyed, and, him alone with you, can examine solitary crystal conversations for you where the annoying/grumpy and old jedi master strict guy is, maybe it's vrook.

But I do know that, if you manage to leave, then you maximize your previous misfortune of not being in touch with the force by getting a deluxe and luxurious special audience with your erased chapters in galactic history, namely by all of your lost links to the force all assembled together on display for interaction with the past.

There's even a glitch with the wookie teaching you about the shadow lands, and having a guy that just mows down enemy defenses too easily by having infinite stat boosts with kreia.

Aeons of Misery and Bliss | I, the legendary Dragon God of time, am the perfect One! | Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game - The Terra Program | Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism

Focusing the flow of feats and Critical Strike

http://aminoapps.com/page/pokemon/5160131/sabrina-character-appreciation

Sabrina StairCase