ANOTHER DELAY?!?!?! WTF!!!!

Whoa man calm down, they just postponed the game to 2011, but hey, look at the bright side, they're scrapping that ugly-looking UE3 engine and using their brand-new Onyx technology!

Not mentioning the fact that now you'll have the possibility of customising your Michael or should I say customising your Michelle?

REALLY PROMISING!

That was amazing.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Nicely done. I had a minor seizure.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Uhhh... I just died there

Time to reload, I guess.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Meh I cancelled my pre-order and put the money on Lost Planet 2 CE pre-order. At least I know what I will get. Pretty much not going to bother too much with this game any more. If its in the shops and I have the money I'll get it. Oh, nice April fools :D Well played good sir.

EA/Bioware is there a difference?