Alpha Protocol Interview

The bit about the "coolest thing" was hilarious, and sadly the most interesting bit of the interview :lol: Don't take me wrong, I think the questions were good and the interviewer very professional, but we didn't really learn anything new in it. Still, thanks for bringing this to us!

The bit about the "coolest thing" was hilarious, and sadly the most interesting bit of the interview :lol: Don't take me wrong, I think the questions were good and the interviewer very professional, but we didn't really learn anything new in it. Still, thanks for bringing this to us!

As intriguing as MCA's response was, I already regret reading it. I usually don't put too much effort into avoiding spoilers, but that sounds like the sort of thing that would be much better to experience without any expectations.

The bit about the "coolest thing" was hilarious, and sadly the most interesting bit of the interview :o Don't take me wrong, I think the questions were good and the interviewer very professional, but we didn't really learn anything new in it. Still, thanks for bringing this to us!

As intriguing as MCA's response was, I already regret reading it. I usually don't put too much effort into avoiding spoilers, but that sounds like the sort of thing that would be much better to experience without any expectations.

I read it yesterday and already don't remember exactly what he said.

Must be why I can read spoilers and still enjoy games... :shifty:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

If there is a key to drop grenades behind you as you run forward, as it sounds, that's going to be my favourite move.