Alpha Protocol Interview Tomorrow!

I don't see how they hint at K3 anywhere in that article.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think they're being a bit wishful thinking from the "no comment / we're not allowed to say" response to the questions about what they're working on..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That's the thing - they have said no. The only thing we know is that Obs would like to make KotOR 3, but it's been pretty much official that they're not making it.

Besides, the combat would be consolized.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

That's the thing - they have said no. The only thing we know is that Obs would like to make KotOR 3, but it's been pretty much official that they're not making it.

Eh? How wasn't it "consolised" before? :blink:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Eh? How wasn't it "consolised" before? :shifty:

Well they'd make it less turn-based, probably something along the lines of Fable or Mass Effect. I wouldn't mind, I guess, the combat was always pretty ****ty in those games.

Actually more consolized-RPG combat for KOTOR game would be pretty great I think .

Don't get me wrong, I love tBS RPG combat in some games, like in Age of Decadence , and Fallout 1/2, and for some many RPGs consolized combat sucks, like Fallout 3, but with the Star Wars IP and the nature of the fights and more action-orientated, real-time combat system could have a lot of potential.

Not that they are making the game or anything.

Eh? How wasn't it "consolised" before? :lol:

Well they'd make it less turn-based, probably something along the lines of Fable or Mass Effect. I wouldn't mind, I guess, the combat was always pretty ****ty in those games.

Not the answer to my question - both kotors were xbox games, as well. If you mean "dumbed down for a mass audience", you're entitled to your opinion, but consoles would hardly be the culprit, as the old system worked just fine on 'em. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

It still felt like an old school RPG even on the xbox, maybe not to you BG/ID/PS:T purists but I'm pretty sure the controls would feel strange on nextgen consoles.

Like I said, the combat was never any good in both games, so this might actually be a welcome improvement.