I just want to be friends again

thepixiesrock

Hey guys so like, I haven't really been here or posted in a while, and like, I'm trying to ease into it and you know, rekindle all of our friendships.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We don't love you, anymore.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

PIXIE STICK!

*pounces on ThePixiesRock and shoves a German Chocolate Cake down his throat*

Haha hey Hades, still doing that I see.

OMG HIHI ASL?

cam2cam?

You think you can just waltz back into my life? Well it's too late mister, I've moved on.

I've said it before (a few seconds ago in your profile) and I'll say it again. I want to be in your life again. I want to see our son.

We don't love you, anymore.

That's ok, I love you enough for the both of us.

I'll give you rekindle, right in the face.

I won't fight back.

How is school going, Pixie?

It's alright. I'm majoring in Economics and Political Science. Except right now school isn't going so well because of personal reasons, but overall I think I've had a good run. I heard you got married, is that true? I mean, Surrep told me that like a long time ago last I talked to him on MSN but he has made that joke before so I wasn't sure.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

OMG HIHI ASL?
Back off man, I saw him first!

There is enough of me to go around one time.

oh hey

OH HEY

"Economics and Political Science"

How is it/why did you choose that?

I mean I could have done music instead but yeah, I just kind of picked them because they are interesting as long as I keep an "I'm not going to get involved" sort of stand point. I just hope I never form an absolute opinion on anything.

I mean the creative side of me feels I've made a huge mistake, but if I want to move to New York and afford to buy Tom Ford suits and Ray-Bans, sacrafices must be made.

How is school going, Pixie?

It's alright. I'm majoring in Economics and Political Science. Except right now school isn't going so well because of personal reasons, but overall I think I've had a good run. I heard you got married, is that true? I mean, Surrep told me that like a long time ago last I talked to him on MSN but he has made that joke before so I wasn't sure.

I was engaged. It didn't take.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm sorry to hear that Kory

There are a few new crazies here

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I mean I could have done music instead but yeah, I just kind of picked them because they are interesting as long as I keep an "I'm not going to get involved" sort of stand point. I just hope I never form an absolute opinion on anything.

I mean the creative side of me feels I've made a huge mistake, but if I want to move to New York and afford to buy Tom Ford suits and Ray-Bans, sacrafices must be made.

Huh? You mean you are actually learning stuff? I thought people went to college to experience the decadent American college life, centered around scatterbrained hotties, frat house partying and illegal substance (ab)use.

You have failed me for the last time.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Huh? You mean you are actually learning stuff? I thought people went to college to experience the decadent American college life, centered around scatterbrained hotties, frat house partying and illegal substance (ab)use.

You have failed me for the last time.

My college years would have been a lot better had this been true. :lol:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

There are a few new crazies here, but it's pretty much status quo.

I'll have you know I have a Certificate proving my sanity. And it's in nice shiny crayon. So there. :lol:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."