Are We Ever Gonna Get New Info On This Game?

Well, its been a while since the last info, when we gonna get more? <_<

that's a question you should ask LucasArts, since I believe they're the ones that do most of the press release stuff.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

well, in the last two weeks Akari and other devs have given us a good chunk of our total knowledge of K2 (alot of the rest being from the initial release). So to be starting threads like this after 4 days of nothing really new.......ehhhh....

possibly.... I heard of freelance servers that update crap everyday and lucasarts is just to lazy to update every week

Somehow i doubt laziness has anything to do with. I personally think that they are just building up our anticipation even further.

So this is........foreplay to them? :)

In a manner of speaking, Yes.

Then again, one could be bad at foreplay so.......... :(

I shall leave it at that

well, in the last two weeks Akari and other devs have given us a good chunk of our total knowledge of K2 (alot of the rest being from the initial release). So to be starting threads like this after 4 days of nothing really new.......ehhhh....

I cannot speak for everyone here, but i personally would like as many scraps of information that they can toss my way without spoiling anything important.

I cannot speak for everyone here, but i personally would like as many scraps of information that they can toss my way without spoiling anything important.

^ ^ ^

I just want to know the ending of the game; nothing more, just the ending. Why are they sparing us of that?

:(. I sure hope you aren't serious... :).

I'd like to know why there hasn't been much new stuff at their website.. I guess that they like to torment those if us who want a little more info ;p. Or they're being... indecisive.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I arrived at Kotor quite late; what sort of things were they revealing before the first game was released? Before the actual release, how much did people 'know'?

I don't know, (going on a limb here) probaly nothing as bioware created the first one and they are tighter than a virgian in chruch about their development.

Obsidian has been very kind and very patient with the us. B)

If they pull off Kotor 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2 they will be my new fav game dev company. :ph34r: