Ehila!

Kahome the Wolf

Ciao a tutti!

Hello to all!

I found this site while searching informations on Neverwinter in the web...im a ehm "veteran" of Neverwinter Nights and now im so excited when i think Neverwinter 2 in my hands in 2006...uh...(ehy...im italian...sorry for the poor english)

ok ok that's all folks...

and...implement the psionic arts in Neverwinter Nights 2!!! and if his in Forgotten Realms: Faerun why don't introduce all monsters of the Monster Compendium, spells from Magic of Faerun, Lords of Darkness etc? Please fill more prestige classes, like Red Wizard of Thay...ill love them...uh ok stop to bore the people here...and...ciao a tutti!

Benvenuto alla tribuna! Hope I got that right; my Italian is by far worse than your English I'm afraid. I'd like to see psionics implemented before ie Monks as I think they are a better fit for the setting. Hopefully Obsidian will implement a lot of stuff from the updated Forgotten Realms compendiums.

Ciao!

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Welcome to the boards. Don't worry about your english, ours is just as bad anyway.

Speek fer yerself! Y'all shud speek proper like wat I do!!

Heh, joking. Welcome to the boards!!

And on the topic, I'll say that I have never liked psionics, but that might be just unfair prejudice on my part. I've always seen it as another excuse to give out UBER powers, but I havent looked at the art for a long time and might be wrong. I'd need to be convinced.

Hey, you want more presitge classes? Heresy! :p

Anyhow, welcome to the Lion's den. We're always expecting fun for the newest vict... I mean... member to join the club.

I'm increasingly interested in NWN 2, although I was one of the folks who didn't much care for the first NWN all that well.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

wow thanks a lot for the welcome!!!

ehy Alexia you are half-italian from Sicily? Wow...your italian is...strange :p...

about NwN especially il love the Role Playing and hate the POWERPLAYING!!!

here in italy we call powerplayer "Powah!" or "Sborone"

Sborone= Guy that shows all of his great powers talking non on role but off role...

about the psions...its powerplaying yeah...but is D&D :p

Ehy you are all great! i already love this place!!!

Thanks to alllll