Paying to play with girls

But seriously guys, I'm screwing a gamer chick. It's awesome. Give me high fives.

Yeah, sure it's great now - but in 2 weeks she'll try to convince you to put on a starfox suit and proclaim that all the cool people are into furry.. seriously dude, get out while you can!

Fortune favors the bald.

• 2 weeks later...
But seriously guys, I'm screwing a gamer chick. It's awesome. Give me high fives.

Yeah, sure it's great now - but in 2 weeks she'll try to convince you to put on a starfox suit and proclaim that all the cool people are into furry.. seriously dude, get out while you can!

Are you sure you don't just want to steal her from him? :lol:

"wow. this is really, really sick. like...****ing capitalism at it's lowest and sickest."

O RLY? Lower than slavery? Then the sex trade? OMG

You are missing his point. Neither slavery nor sex trade are capitalism exclusive, nor are they characteristic for it.

And what's wrong with sex trade, anyway? :)

"You are missing his point. Neither slavery nor sex trade are capitalism exclusive, nor are they characteristic for it."

Neither is playing games with girls.

"And what's wrong with sex trade, anyway?"

It's frowned upon.

And, if someone thinks paying for a female gamer to play with you is 'sick'; I have to wonder what they think paying women to have sex with you is. Yous eriosuly can't claim the former is sicker than the latter, right?

As for me, I have no personal problem with prositution though I'd never partake of it myself. To each their own, i say.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"You are missing his point. Neither slavery nor sex trade are capitalism exclusive, nor are they characteristic for it."

Neither is playing games with girls.

"And what's wrong with sex trade, anyway?"

It's frowned upon.

And, if someone thinks paying for a female gamer to play with you is 'sick'; I have to wonder what they think paying women to have sex with you is. Yous eriosuly can't claim the former is sicker than the latter, right?

As for me, I have no personal problem with prositution though I'd never partake of it myself. To each their own, i say.

But paying to play video games with girls is, indeed, capitalism exclusive. At least so far.

Also I think that it is possible to view paying to play with girls as something pretty connected to capitalism , although it is surely not exclusive for it in principle. I think this phenomenon is quite possibly consequence of some problems which are pretty characteristic (<- is this adjective?) for capitalism or at least "nowadays western society".

(I know that I haven't put any arguments to support my claims. I just don't want to invest so much time into this discussion unless Ill be provoked enough... :) )