Paying to play with girls

Come now. Maybe that's just a Japanese father who bought a few pillows for his daughters' birthday?

No, they pretty much labeled those as "pervert" pillows. The same way that they have those "pervert" dolls, frankly if he was buying them for his daughters it would be creepy x2; since it's Japan. :lol:

PS: exchange all the instances of pervert with Japanese and you will get my meaning.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Perhaps its just the displaced ancestral memory of having to sleep on wooden pillows, and live in a paper house. I'd get pretty fething crazy if I had to do that for 20 lifetimes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Actually, those are pretty awesome. The paper houses are much more comfortable to live in than blocks of concrete, because it's cool during the summer and built-in central heating from the ground up means it's warmer than anything in the winter. Not so sure about wooden pillows myself, that's before my time.

Is the world really this sad?

Yes

No. Like all new services, they probably ran into some bugs and had to shut down for the time being. They probably just opened the service a bit too soon.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Couldn't an attack also create an issue (which could translate as multiple inquiries)?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well, it says "The GameCrush Public Beta is temporarily unavailable due to the incredible user response (more than 10,000 inquiries in five minutes)."

So unless they're lying, I still think the world is that sad.

What would you rather type: "We're down because of incredible demand" or "We're down because our coders suck"?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, it says "The GameCrush Public Beta is temporarily unavailable due to the incredible user response (more than 10,000 inquiries in five minutes)."

So unless they're lying, I still think the world is that sad.

Bear in mind that they didn't state and cannot know the reason for the response. Perhaps some people came to the site to assess it for discussions like this one, others might even go there to laugh at it. The percentage of genuine 'customers' may be difficult to tell.

As to my opinion of this 'service', I find it above all... weird. I can understand that people can be lonely, but I don't really see how this would help them overcome their loneliness. Sure, they might have no girlfriend and no friends, but surely they can still talk to somebody for free - either offline or online.

Paying to play with girls? I've played video games with girls before but I wouldn't pay them to. I honestly decided to be a very strict loner gamer since whipping their ass in Guitar Hero is a one way ticket for getting kicked in the shins as hard as you could believe or getting your carcass shoved in a trash can, but just my experience.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

But seriously guys, I'm screwing a gamer chick.

Does she know?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sometimes I have sex with girls just so they'll leave me alone so I can play computer games :shifty:

dominatrix.jpg

"First you must spank us, then its the oral sex.. and THEN you can go play MW2 with your friends, Kaftan."

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "