Can you kill everyone in this game?

To clarify, I have heard that you can kill any individual character. But can you kill every individual character in a single playthrough? Can I stand, at the end, atop the corpses of everyone I've ever met? You can go through the game as a pacifist. Can you do the opposite?

Trust the communist-wannabe to follow in certain bloodstained boots to stand on a pile of dead bodies.. :w00t:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You can go through the game as a pacifist.

You can't.

Either way, not really important, is it?

Yea i heard you could go through and not kill anyone.

Not killing anyone is not (quite) the same thing as being a pacifist. Someone (MCA, I think) said that while going through without killing anyone was viable going through without using a weapon- the full pacifist approach- would be either extremely hard/ actually impossible.

You can go through the game as a pacifist.

You can't.

Either way, not really important, is it?

Yea i heard you could go through and not kill anyone.

Not killing anyone is not (quite) the same thing as being a pacifist. Someone (MCA, I think) said that while going through without killing anyone was viable going through without using a weapon- the full pacifist approach- would be either extremely hard/ actually impossible.

I expected this anyway tbh...never came into my head that you could talk your way out of everything in a game like this.

I seem to recall that you could knock people out as opposed to kill them, but knocking people out isn't really non-violent in the way I'd think a pacifist would be.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

But did he knock people out while running missions for the SPA? Did he tranq anyone while co-director of the League for Industrial Democracy?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I think pretty much every major character in the game can be killed, although you probably won't be able to kill them all in the same playthrough. I think there is one exception but it might be a spoiler so I won't, well, spoil it.

Matthew Rorie

Michael Thorton is pretty major character. Can you kill him?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I think pretty much every major character in the game can be killed, although you probably won't be able to kill them all in the same playthrough. I think there is one exception but it might be a spoiler so I won't, well, spoil it.
Give this stinker a wide berth.

Trust the communist-wannabe to follow in certain bloodstained boots to stand on a pile of dead bodies.. :ermm:

This.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

No NKVD agents here... ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the "Kill Everyone" ending is a nuclear holocaust, possibly resulting from a combination of letting too many major criminals/terrorist walk free, and/or deliberately playing the middle and setting up world powers to be at each others' throats by the end. I can dream can't I? I will make Fallout a REALITY!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the "Kill Everyone" ending is a nuclear holocaust, possibly resulting from a combination of letting too many major criminals/terrorist walk free, and/or deliberately playing the middle and setting up world powers to be at each others' throats by the end. I can dream can't I? I will make Fallout a REALITY!

I'm all for it, as long as I can import my AP save into F:NV. :sweat:

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-