I need to move my character to my new computer

I had a motherboard crash on my old computer running XP. Now I have a new Dell running XP and I have installed kotor2 and started a new character so I know it will run kotor2. I have my old hard drive out of my old computer and in a docking station and pluged into my new computer through a USB. I can see the old installation but I can't find my old character to move him to my new computer and I don't know where to install him so he can be seen by my new installation of kotor2. Anyone know how to move a character?

Or just use the savegame editor to make the same character...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Stats are easy to replicate but the location and quests would be hard (it's doable but hard).

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Stats are easy to replicate but the location and quests would be hard (it's doable but hard).

Didn't think of that... Which is why console guys should give tech advice for PC players, I guess...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

• 4 weeks later...