If there was a KOTOR III...

I don't know why people would ever have thought that you could load the info from a KOTOR save. The save would've had to be from a completed game, yet KOTOR did not save upon completion. Second, I'm sure that many of us had three or four games, and thus a hundred different save files. THird, I wouldn't want the game to be dictated by how I played the last one. That would mean that for a different combination of things, I'd need to play KOTOR all the way through to make it possible.

Your going to find out that you are the twin (non identical of course) of Revan In Kotor II. This shocking revelation will come about 75% into the game and cut to movies of characters saying things like I wonder what happened to your twin? and Your twin would have been strong in the force. So then you can whap your head at how another shocking revelation happened all under our noses.

Your going to find out that you are the twin (non identical of course) of Revan In Kotor II.  This shocking revelation will come about 75% into the game and cut to movies of characters saying things like I wonder what happened to your twin?  and Your twin would have been strong in the force.  So then you can whap your head at how another shocking revelation happened all under our noses.

:) hmmm that sounds familar. :p

I would like it to be adaptive to the way your playing the game (i.e. if your evil then the game reacts to you being evil, if your good then it reacts to you being good).

As for story line I like the idea of it being set either ten plus years after KOTOR II or during the one of the big wars before KOTOR (mandalorian or Exar Kun). Also I would like to be given the chance to take control of the sith or jedi (i.e. if your a Sith Lord then you control the sith if your a Jedi Master then you command the jedi) it would be hard it program but I think it would be more than worth it. Saying you kill the reining sith lord you could take control of his forces and order strikes on jedi/republic outposts, but I guess this kinda falls on the game being more adaptive to the way your playing the game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Revan turns to the darkside wheter you choose lightside in the first game or not which most people know. I think he will be one of the sith lords chasing you in kotor II, maybe the most powerfull one but if they didnt add him into the game it would *Warning: next word may contain evil* Suck.

Maybe he changed name and mask and became Darth Nihilus? And maybe not.

Perhaps they meant that he was mentioned in KOTOR2.

Revan's story is done. Why bring him back into the new game?

Personally, I don;t expect Revan to make an appearence or if (S)he does turn up then I would hope that that it is a small cameo.

I agree with a previous poster that the 3rd game (should there be one) would be better served set beyond the lifetime of the characters in either KOTOR or KOTOR2.

Personally, I don;t expect Revan to make an appearence or if (S)he does turn up then I would hope that that it is a small cameo.

I agree with a previous poster that the 3rd game (should there be one) would be better served set beyond the lifetime of the characters in either KOTOR or KOTOR2.

More or less, Obsidian promised that Revan's fate will be revealed, whatever that means is debatable.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

More or less, Obsidian promised that Revan's fate will be revealed, whatever that means is debatable.

Well all we got right now is debate! So what u waiting for? :p

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well all we got right now is debate! So what u waiting for? :p

Precisely, Revan (you) was nothing of a dream, an imagenary entity created by the Jedi Masters in their sleep and......

....wait that was done already, nothing more to discuss <_<

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It wasn't in an online source and was only in the first couple magazines during the games announcement. I don't have that with me right now. Perhaps someone else can post an image of the scan?

I'm sure somebody would but that would be deleted rather quickly because of the magazine would be copyrighted and the new Forum Guidelines.

Evolutionary Development

Well all we got right now is debate! So what u waiting for? ;)

Precisely, Revan (you) was nothing of a dream, a contruct of the Jedi Masters and......

:p yes there is! I just dont know what, as we dont got any new info. <_<

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Precisely, Revan (you) was nothing of a dream, a contruct of the Jedi Masters and......

Thus, this thread has a purpuse, execpt for this redudant reply. Yay!

This post is made by this author in a drunken state

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Thus, this thread has a purpuse, execpt for this redudant reply. Yay!

This post is made by this author in a drunken state

So! Do u want a medal or something?

For pointing out the obvious? No thanks :p

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

For pointing out the obvious? No thanks :p

Well ur gonna get 1 whether u like it or not! :D

Meh.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Congrats! here is ur medal! c[]

Revan has to die soon, because it would just be ridiculous if they had to ask what happened in the first game in the beginning of KOTOR III...

I agree I say they should kill him off in this game or at the very least make him leave for the uncharted worlds forever. While I do like the story line of revan I think after the little catch up at the begining of KOTOR II that should be just about the end of revan once and for all. If, and I do say IF, KOTOR III sees the light of day then I hope that they don't even mention revan, maybe bridge it from KOTOR II instead... scratch that that could be kinda sickning to have to answer the same sort of questions for a second time. I don't know maybe set it ten plus years in the future or in the past, as it was said on another thread they do have 4000 years to work with so why not take advantage of it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The Revan story can't live forever and he will eventually die off, rather in battle or as a hermit he will die. And since they have 4000 years they can work with and they or who ever works on another KOTOR will exploit it. I personally and hoping maybe for the Xbox 2 and the PC, that they will take the game a hundred years or so in to the future.

Evolutionary Development