Rifleman Jedi or Pistoleer Jedi... or Hardcore mod?

Now that TSLRCM 1.5 is out I'm gonna do another replay. I believe I've played Kotor2 twice and Kotor1 twice so I'm a bit tired of lightsabers. I'm thinking of going gunslinger, so are either of the two gun types massively underwhelming?

Or on the flip side, anyone know if the "hardcore" mods are compatible with TSLRCM (then I would play another /sigh lightsaber Jedi)? Super Enhanced sounds interesting, with "realistic" lightsaber and blaster damage. Or Achilles seems to be a balanced romp as well.

Edited by zhandao

• 2 weeks later...

They're pretty lousy early on, but by the end you will be wreaking havoc from afar if you manage to track down the right upgrades. You can raise the critical rates so high with blasters that it basically breaks the game. Every other critical shot will be a critical hit. I'd go with the pistols just for the two attacks per round.

Pistols.

But use lightsabers

. It's a ****ing Star Wars game.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

• 2 weeks later...