What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm playing Baldur's Gate 2 and ran into a couple of hair-pulling bugs. I did Korgan's quest at level 8 and after beating it after much blood, sweat & tears I checked Korgan's character screen and somehow his THAC0 was 33. Lulz. Luckily I'm playing with a good party & the little bugger will get kicked out soon.

But more annoying is that for some reason when Aerie memorizes Protection from Evil 10' radius, it doesn't appear on the quickbar. Same goes for Lesser restoration. I don't want to be forced to replace her with that hag Viconia.

Is it bad that I read the first part of that as Krogan, not Korgan?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'm playing more Mass Effect 2 (although I'm finding some of the low-quality textures a bit annoying, you would have thought they would have put in 1080 resolution ones at least).

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm playing Baldur's Gate 2 and ran into a couple of hair-pulling bugs. I did Korgan's quest at level 8 and after beating it after much blood, sweat & tears I checked Korgan's character screen and somehow his THAC0 was 33. Lulz. Luckily I'm playing with a good party & the little bugger will get kicked out soon.

But more annoying is that for some reason when Aerie memorizes Protection from Evil 10' radius, it doesn't appear on the quickbar. Same goes for Lesser restoration. I don't want to be forced to replace her with that hag Viconia

I don't think you could even get it up that high deliberately?

I decided to go for King's Bounty: Armoured Princess and pass on DA: Awakening. Lot more fun, Dragon Age burned me out but KB still has a while to go. BG trilogy run next, it's been over a year, which is probably the longest break I've ever had since they came out.

Aerie thing is probably a cleric/mage bug. But I wouldn't know, she's such a whiny sack of pathetic I never take her.

Along with Awakenings, also playing God of War 3. Awesome scale. I found myself open mouthed at some of the boss battles. There really hasn't been any evolution in terms of gameplay, but everything is presented in such a lavish manner, and the core gameplay was good already, so I'm greatly enjoying myself.

One weak part of the game, storywise, is why Kratos is going out of his way to get his hands on the Macguffin that will give him the power to kill a god, when he seems to have no trouble at all doing so without it. I guess it was necessary to drive the game forward, but surely they could have created a more plausible reason. It doesn't make sense when Kratos is going through the Greek pantheon at the pace at he is.

Oh well, still great fun.

Aerie thing is probably a cleric/mage bug. But I wouldn't know, she's such a whiny sack of pathetic I never take her.

I find it funny how such a sweet, innocent, girly character can ultimately solo the end battle of ToB. Of course, with lots of cheese involved, but still.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

The game is pretty fun, but the music is just awesome. Love it. It was released on Steam a couple weeks ago.

Sidhe are here in wellington

a friend of mine was part of the development team -_-

lately i've been trying again at NWN2, after my current playthrough came to a crashing halt with a game breaking bug

so started again, trying a different build, and currently just got to Old Owl Well

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Along with Awakenings, also playing God of War 3. Awesome scale. I found myself open mouthed at some of the boss battles. There really hasn't been any evolution in terms of gameplay, but everything is presented in such a lavish manner, and the core gameplay was good already, so I'm greatly enjoying myself.

One weak part of the game, storywise, is why Kratos is going out of his way to get his hands on the Macguffin that will give him the power to kill a god, when he seems to have no trouble at all doing so without it. I guess it was necessary to drive the game forward, but surely they could have created a more plausible reason. It doesn't make sense when Kratos is going through the Greek pantheon at the pace at he is.

Oh well, still great fun.

I believe its only necessary for Zeus. If not, then the entire game goes nowhere...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

MTW2 (Grand Campaign Kingdoms mod)

Found a bug that made me just want to give up. I tech up to the point where, by the mid 12th Century I can send two might fleets, equipped with elite troops (I've spent tens of thousands on this, right) to Cuba to begin my dominion over the New World. On the small islands just NE of Cuba the armies disappear. Not the fleets, just the armies.

It's so frustrating it's unbelievable, my bad that there's no decent previous savegame. I don't know if its a "you just found the new world" movie trigger or something, but I've just dumped the campaign and will try again to get back into Awakenings.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Played king of the hill with my Battle.net account (which in turn had my one-year deactivated WoW subscription merged). It got compromised by one of the four trojans' found on my PC by my guess. Automated email from blizz stated that my account bnet password was changed, then once again even after I added a mobile authenticator. A single month (recurring) of subscription time was added on 03/31 (I cancelled it today the moment I got access to my WoW subscription info unlocked).

Got my character restored this morning and patching my recently installed client to see the extent of the damage,if any at all, though the character restoration email listed inventory items that were restored and the equipment screen on the armory profile all look familiar. Again, I haven't played in a year.

After (among a list of other measures) switching my bnet account to a newly made email, this situation might finally see some closure. :)

finally got hold of Dragon Age

haven't had much chance to play it yet, but i started as a dwarf noble warrior and i've played up until Lothering

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Fallout with unofficial TeamX Patch and a restoration mod that adds back the spy in the Followers of the Apocalypse.

Sweet. ;(

Finished my playthrough. Unfortunately it seems that even if you find the spy in the Followers their ending is still bugged.

Started Fallout 2 with the Restoration Pack 2.0.

I will probably build an altar dedicated to Killap.

Going through Mass Effect 1 again, then off to Mass Effect 2.

Good luck, Kill.

I tried recently but I just don't have it in me to replay ME1 any more. I wish they'd release an import editor so you could tamper with your Shepard to your hearts content and avoid having to play the damn game again.

Edited by Tel Aviv

Going through Mass Effect 1 again, then off to Mass Effect 2.

Good luck, Kill.

I tried recently but I just don't have it in me to replay ME1 any more. I wish they'd release an import editor so you could tamper with your Shepard to your hearts content and avoid having to play the damn game again.

http://www.masseffectsaves.com/

Look for Gibbed save editor. An invaluable tool for those of us who weren't really into ME1 ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein