What are you playing now?

Darque

Dragon Age: Awakenings, am about 50% of the way through. It's ok, but the story doesn't feel like an XP. I'm saying that in a good way, I prefer some of the Awakenings NPCs (well, Justice and Sigrun) to the originals.

As for WoW, never played it and never will but I loved the Mr T advertising campaign.

they actually put a tie in to those campaigns in game where you could go to a particular npc and talk to him and get five mohawk grenades... I had at least one raid where the entire team was mohawked.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Are you sure? I was pretty sure I saw it written on the box...

Hmm when i was buying expansions on release date, they did not give away free month... if they changed it i do not know...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Hmm when i was buying expansions on release date, they did not give away free month... if they changed it i do not know...

I've never bought an expansion that didn't give you a free month. I know Burning Crusade gave one.

Dragon Age: Awakenings, am about 50% of the way through. It's ok, but the story doesn't feel like an XP. I'm saying that in a good way, I prefer some of the Awakenings NPCs (well, Justice and Sigrun) to the originals.

As for WoW, never played it and never will but I loved the Mr T advertising campaign.

I don't know about Awakenings but I'm having more pure fun with WoW then I ever had with DA. Insofar as they can be compared (in say, combat, level design, balance, progression), sadly, WoW is a far superior product. There are more on the fly tactical considerations when going solo in WoW than with an entire party in DA. And party based combat in WoW is really party based, unlike DA where everyone is a meat shield for the spellcasters.

I'm continually surprised at how good this game is, even with Blizzards high standards. Area design in particular is simply ingenious, both visually and in terms of functionality (at least when you have a mount).

Then again, since its my first MMO, the novelty might be clouding my judgment.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I don't know about Awakenings but I'm having more pure fun with WoW then I ever had with DA. Insofar as they can be compared (in say, combat, level design, balance, progression), sadly, WoW is a far superior product. There are more on the fly tactical considerations when going solo in WoW than with an entire party in DA. And party based combat in WoW is really party based, unlike DA where everyone is a meat shield for the spellcasters.

I'm continually surprised at how good this game is, even with Blizzards high standards. Area design in particular is simply ingenious, both visually and in terms of functionality (at least when you have a mount).

Well, if you picked up Wrath you could try out some of the lower level raids (assuming you got the gear for the elitist berks to actually let you in). You think 5 mans are tactical... wait for 10/25 man raids where boss fights can take up to about 10 minutes of battering (Arthas has something along the lines of 117 million hp I think).

Well, if you picked up Wrath you could try out some of the lower level raids (assuming you got the gear for the elitist berks to actually let you in). You think 5 mans are tactical... wait for 10/25 man raids where boss fights can take up to about 10 minutes of battering (Arthas has something along the lines of 117 million hp I think).

I've only got vanilla at the moment but when I'm through with BC I'll consider picking it up. Over half of the players on all servers are lvl 80, so I'm assuming if I wanted to do almost anything I'm going to have to match them.

I got a nice boost yesterday when a kind dude who as he said, was quitting WoW, just handed me 300 gp out of the blue (so the money doesn't go to waste). Really refreshing after the horrible kids that spam each other in general chat.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I've never bought an expansion that didn't give you a free month. I know Burning Crusade gave one.

Here they say the same what i was saying, neither BC nor WotLK had no free month...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...18170223AAajpCM

http://world-of-warcraft.brighterplanet.or...th-a-free-month

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=46712730

http://www.amazon.com/free-month-with-WoTL...asin=B000VJTJNE

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Here they say the same what i was saying, neither BC nor WotLK had no free month...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...18170223AAajpCM

http://world-of-warcraft.brighterplanet.or...th-a-free-month

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=46712730

http://www.amazon.com/free-month-with-WoTL...asin=B000VJTJNE

Weird. I suppose Blizzard can get away with that, so why not?

I've only got vanilla at the moment but when I'm through with BC I'll consider picking it up. Over half of the players on all servers are lvl 80, so I'm assuming if I wanted to do almost anything I'm going to have to match them.

I got a nice boost yesterday when a kind dude who as he said, was quitting WoW, just handed me 300 gp out of the blue (so the money doesn't go to waste). Really refreshing after the horrible kids that spam each other in general chat.

When you reach 80 it's actually pretty easy to earn money. I earned about a grand in the week after I completely drained my bank simply by only doing my daily random dungeon (earns you like 20 gold and 2 badges).

Also it should be pointed out that your leveling is going to slow WAYYY down when you hit 60 because (among other thigns) blizz has gone through a few times and dropped the total amount of XP required for the 1-60 game by a third, and hasn't really touched the burning crusade stuff. Although it is easier in BC because you don't run from continent to continent 8 times for three quests.

BTW what class did you roll up?

When you reach 80 it's actually pretty easy to earn money. I earned about a grand in the week after I completely drained my bank simply by only doing my daily random dungeon (earns you like 20 gold and 2 badges).

Also it should be pointed out that your leveling is going to slow WAYYY down when you hit 60 because (among other thigns) blizz has gone through a few times and dropped the total amount of XP required for the 1-60 game by a third, and hasn't really touched the burning crusade stuff. Although it is easier in BC because you don't run from continent to continent 8 times for three quests.

Warrior. Putting all my talents into Fury... Its making soloing a lot easier.

logosig2.jpg

You don't want to put ALL your talents into one tree. In general there are a lot of talents that are fairly useless

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...23756&sid=1

^is an endgame fury guide. Try to follow it but make sure as soon as you can you get Titans Grip.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents...ara&group=2

^my warriors fury spec.

I think I have a point in the wrong spot but I'm not sure. That said, not all the talents I have would be very good for leveling because they're designed to maximize damage output, while some of the others are designed to keep you going. Warriors are ROUGH to level as they don't have any internal healing ability, but once you get titans grip things get MUCH easier.

Also, I r clensing the galaxy of tyrnaids on orks on Dawn of War 2.

Not as good as the first.

Edited by Calax

You don't want to put ALL your talents into one tree. In general there are a lot of talents that are fairly useless

^is an endgame fury guide. Try to follow it but make sure as soon as you can you get Titans Grip.

^my warriors fury spec.

I think I have a point in the wrong spot but I'm not sure. That said, not all the talents I have would be very good for leveling because they're designed to maximize damage output, while some of the others are designed to keep you going. Warriors are ROUGH to level as they don't have any internal healing ability, but once you get titans grip things get MUCH easier.

Unless I'm horribly wrong, as someone who has only the vanilla WoW, the only way to get Titans Grip at lvl 60 is to invest all talents into Fury? (all 50 talent points cos TG is the last one) The plan was to do this until I get BC, which is when I will delete all the talents and rearrange them?

logosig2.jpg

^my warriors fury spec.

Unless I'm horribly wrong, as someone who has only the vanilla WoW, the only way to get Titans Grip at lvl 60 is to invest all talents into Fury? (all 50 talent points cos TG is the last one) The plan was to do this until I get BC, which is when I will delete all the talents and rearrange them?

True, but until that point one thing you may want to do is go with an arms spec (gives you more damage at this point I think) until you're in outland.

got given Borderlands last night

i've played it here and there previously, but now i'll have a proper chance to give it a go

though now i just gotta find some time to actually play it...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Bought the Zombie Island & Knoxx DLC for Borderlands. Skipped Moxi. Zombie is kinda fun, but didn't like Knoxx as much. It upped the difficulty some, which was cool, but too much focus on cars now, and when you're done & lvl 61, the game doesn't scale enemies to max lvl again, like it did in playthrough 2.5, so now you outlvl everything and the post-game fun diminishes. Also, no Fast-Travel in either. I thought both were worth getting however. For the $10 eac. anyway.

That's about it. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Adiosurf. I felt like I needed cheering up. Absolute pure ****ing genius. Basically the game converts media files (but not DRM protected media files) into a racetrack. So far so good. But I hate racing games. The thing I didn't realise is that in fact it's a racing puzzle game. You hit things as you go round the track, and you buidl blocks of these things, like a sort of tetris. While racing. Inspired by your favourite music. It's mental.

My favourites so far include

Beethoven's Ninth symphony 'The Ode to joy'

Run DMC/Aerosmith Walk This Way

The Tiger Lillies Bully Boys.

The program doesn't really pay much attention to drumming, but it goes nuts over accordion music.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Forgot to say, The wow expansions are both 10 off right now at gamestop (at least in america).

I picked up Mount & Blade: Warband on Steam. So far I only notice a nice graphical upgrade, but the more I play, the more new stuff I am sure I will discover. I forgot how hard it is at the start though. I am pretty weak.

Adiosurf. I felt like I needed cheering up. Absolute pure ****ing genius. Basically the game converts media files (but not DRM protected media files) into a racetrack. So far so good. But I hate racing games. The thing I didn't realise is that in fact it's a racing puzzle game. You hit things as you go round the track, and you buidl blocks of these things, like a sort of tetris. While racing. Inspired by your favourite music. It's mental.

My favourites so far include

Beethoven's Ninth symphony 'The Ode to joy'

Run DMC/Aerosmith Walk This Way

The Tiger Lillies Bully Boys.

The program doesn't really pay much attention to drumming, but it goes nuts over accordion music.

adiosurf is a fantastic game, when i'm feeling a little bored or down i can instantly be cheered up by this game... a really really recommended experience

lately i've been playing

1. street fighter 4

2. batman AA (again)

3. valkyria chronicles

4. Left 4 dead 2 (still)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.