Cool places for levels in the sequel.

Pyongyang (Korea)

Kolkata (West Bengal)

Pokhara (Nepal)

Dili (East Timor)

Ceuta (Spain/Morocco)

South Kivu (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Beijing (China)

Feel free to volunteer your own ideas. Unless they suck, in which case don't.

Edited by lord of flies

Any of Beijing, New Delhi, Phuket or Seoul would do awesome, actually. A combination of the best of the developed world's luxuries and night life with random bits of Asian tradition and 'slummy' neighbourhoods.

Do somewhere in the U.S. Disrupting terrorist plots at home would be cool. I recommend Seattle.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Why not America?! WHY NOT AMERICA!?!!? Geeze...

How about San Francisco? Running through the golden gate bridge shootin' up bad guys, maybe?

A New York City subway shootout/chase scene, perhaps? :shifty:

Edited by Beast

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Iqualuit.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

the visit to London and around the Thames could be.. interesting :shifty:

Or in Dubai... the jet set mix... interesting architecture...

Venice... If you're going to have the joys of James Bond action, anything that works in chase sequences around the canals..

or take a page from NOLF's book.. Akron, Ohio for the bizzare.. :thumbsup:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

R'lyeh.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

No cthulhu please.

"You've created your character. He's driven mad. He dies. Roll a new character."

:getlost:

Valve can actually makes sequels that improve on the original, but they are an exception in the vast sea of crappy sequels.

I have to give you that. But then some might say so do Obs.(NWN2>NWN KOTOR2>KOTOR)

Oh and I'm not really into that modern spy thing either.

:getlost:

Personally, I'm in the camp of 'let's see if the first one is good before we start asking for sequels'.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Florence. Prague. Istanbul.

This would only be awesome if they recreated the actual cities, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

How about no sequel?

How about you don't post in a forum about a game you're not interested in..... :(

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

I'm mildly intrigued, it might be good and besides AP's success or failure is pretty important to Obsidian's future.

My point is the same as Bos_hybrid's: don't ask for sequels before the game is actually out. Also despite what the publishers are saying, every game doesn't need a sequel.

Having unrealistic expectations never helped anyone.

Edited by Purkake

Although it's as much suggestions for possible DLC... As they have mentioned that depending on how well sales go, they would be considering possible DLC...

Besides, people always like throwing ideas around even if there is no real results from it.. :shifty: