Ahmadinejad's stance on 9/11

Hurlshort

Settle down, you pervs.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You'll defend him no matter what? 'Elected prsident'? Very doubtful. And, you earn respect. Obviously, the scum didn't earn the woman's respect - that's what happens after you murder people because they oppose you as he did exactly that. Ahmedinjejad is a facist. But, facist doesn't mean stupid. Tsk, tsk.

To quote somebody elses signature:

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Source that horribly biased pro-western publication known as Al Jazeera

I think Killian got the first part right, Ahmedinjejad is a figurehead doing the day to day running of the country, while actual power rests with the "Supreme Leader of Iran" and his appointed "Guardian Council". I still remember the trouble he got into when he accidentally let the mask slip during the state function and gave a lady a handkiss. I.e. acted like human being. It almost cost him his head, literally (despite being the supposed "Leader").

I believe Ahmedinejad is not different than Bush, Obama, Blair or Gordon Brown not only in the aspect of being a figure, but also in the aspect of election. If you claim that Amedinejad doubtfully elected but Bush or Blair are not, then this can only be laughable.

You'll defend him no matter what? 'Elected prsident'? Very doubtful. And, you earn respect. Obviously, the scum didn't earn the woman's respect - that's what happens after you murder people because they oppose you as he did exactly that. Ahmedinjejad is a facist. But, facist doesn't mean stupid. Tsk, tsk.

Even if Ahmedinejad is a fascist, no European even American leader is different. I have summed and reminded my old comments about the proofs of the real fascists who claim their opposes are fascists in the Muhammed Cartoon thread here. If you are a fascist, what is the aim to say that ''Ahmedinejad is a fascist''? Only logical defense could ''Ahmedinejad is fascist, that's why I'm fascist too''.

Even if Ahmedinejad really killed some people, this number cannot be compared with the millions Bush, Obama, Blair or Gordon murdered. Now, if you support them with your votes, what is the point on focusing those who defended Ahmedinejad in one aspect? I must also say that I didn't give a vote to him too, but if I had a choice, I would choose him instead of his oppose as his opposer is a puppet of Anglo-American government. This is also obvious from the nasty traditional movement that woman makes. It is not originated from Muslim countries and maybe that's why it is so popular in the western media.

Th Illuminator often posts links to spoof and satires sites to back up his arguments.

The problem is, rather than being a comedian or troll, I think he actually just reads the first paragraph or sentence of these sites, thinks "yeeeeah ****ing Americans, ****ing out to kill us Islams, jihad!!!" and posts the link.

I started to think you only look at pictures of my links, otherwise you'd not type such a thing. Your imaginations about me do not reflect reality, only proves and shows your prejudgements and dogmas about Muslims who oppose your political ideology.

About moonlanding I can say my prover link was not so necessary especially when it was already 'proven' that it was fake. If it was not, CIA would not easily 'hide' the records in panic and hurry and then would not make a funny claim of 'they are lost or stolen'. They have hidden them because even with photomuntage, they cannot hide the tragedic funny mistakes that are 'unvanishable' in the records. I have made that link because you and your friends used to ask me proofs of my claims 4 years ago and trying to claim that there were no proofs to my claims, but in fact googling measily finds the proofs they claim not existing. Maybe in 2050 USA may land the moon with the money they take from heavy taxes which produces more Christ-American terrorists crashing to government buildings and if American economy is not destroyed at that time.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

About moonlanding I can say my prover link was not so necessary especially when it was already 'proven' that it was fake. If it was not, CIA would not easily 'hide' the records in panic and hurry and then would not make a funny claim of 'they are lost or stolen'. They have hidden them because even with photomuntage, they cannot hide the tragedic funny mistakes that are 'unvanishable' in the records. I have made that link because you and your friends used to ask me proofs of my claims 4 years ago and trying to claim that there were no proofs to my claims, but in fact googling measily finds the proofs they claim not existing. Maybe in 2050 USA may land the moon with the money they take from heavy taxes which produces more Christ-American terrorists crashing to government buildings and if American economy is not destroyed at that time.

Oh. I see. Pardon me for ever doubting you.

Guys: your opinion of any user doesn't justify trolling.

If you find their arguments laughable point it out, or move on.

If you claim that Amedinejad doubtfully elected but Bush or Blair are not, then this can only be laughable.

You're saying that Ahmedinejad is elected under the same circumstances as Tony Blair was? Fine. Fine.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Amedinejedad is elected through the same process as Blair and Bush were? Iran has the same institional process as every other democracy? What?!

And what about the moonlanding? WHAT?!

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yep, butthurt alright.

Sorry, Gifted1 you aren't my type.

But he's got a big, robust...health insurance! :brows:

Edit: Frankly I'm surprised that anyone is surprised about Ahmadinejad's statements, personally.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Even though, he as some good points:

1. 9/11 should still be investigated.

It should not be disregarded even now by americans.

2. the war on terror went as far as invading Iraq for no apparent reason than "believed to have weapons of mass destruction"

What the Bush administration did was setting it up, so that the US can attack any country for no other reasons than their own imagination of what they believed to be a threat. Thank god that he is no longer the president of the USA.

sargothsigcopy.jpg

I don't think he's saying Bush had anything to do with 9/11

I think he's saying that

9/11 → war on terror → invasion of Iraq on "they have weapons of mass destruction" claims that proved false

and that was establishing a precedent that the US could invade other sovereign countries whenever the US "believed" that country was a threat.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I was not fond of Bush either. While I could understand the rationale for going into Afghanistan, I always felt that his (and therefore ours as a country) reasoning for going into Iraq was disingenuous. I think there was also a gross misunderstanding of the region and its perceptions as well; some would argue this doesn't matter but I think anyone who thought about it a bit would realize that history indicates what we were stated to be doing would be difficult enough without giving ammunition for others by acting in a high handed fashion.

Edited by Amentep

I think Sand is right. This is spamming a completely other thread, chaps. It's not as if we don't have a thread on healthcare.

And speaking of being on topic, I really am getting sick to the back teeth with all this unsubstantiated balls about 9/11 being a CIA plot etc etc.

BIG PLANE HIT BUILDING, BUILDING FALL DOWN.

Does that make it any simpler? FFS, how do you halfwits react when you trip over?

-Elwood Blues

I think Sand is right. This is spamming a completely other thread, chaps. It's not as if we don't have a thread on healthcare.

And speaking of being on topic, I really am getting sick to the back teeth with all this unsubstantiated balls about 9/11 being a CIA plot etc etc.

Does that make it any simpler? FFS, how do you halfwits react when you trip over?

We curse the stones on the footpath for blocking the way for out feet dammit!

I think CIA needs to take lessons from Mossad. Heck, they could outsource the job of killing Bin Laden to Mossad. As for Iraq, well, I know I like a good conspiracy theory, but I honestly think that it was the old man Bush who pulled the strings and told Bush Junior to go finish the mess that he himself had left behind. "Son, that guy is still sitting there in Baghdad mocking me. If you do nothing else with your presidency, you God damn get that sucker to bite the dust good or God help me, you are no son of mine" (add heavy Texan accent).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

We curse the stones on the footpath for blocking the way for out feet dammit!

I think CIA needs to take lessons from Mossad. Heck, they could outsource the job of killing Bin Laden to Mossad. As for Iraq, well, I know I like a good conspiracy theory, but I honestly think that it was the old man Bush who pulled the strings and told Bush Junior to go finish the mess that he himself had left behind. "Son, that guy is still sitting there in Baghdad mocking me. If you do nothing else with your presidency, you God damn get that sucker to bite the dust good or God help me, you are no son of mine" (add heavy Texan accent).

Have you seen footage of Bush senior with junior? There's no way I'll believe he approves of his son.

-Elwood Blues