Dantooine black screen

Can anyone help with this bug? When I land on Dantooine to meet the reunited Jedi Council after finding all of the Jedi on the other planets, I leave the Ebon Hawk with my party and the screen goes black with just the green cursor arrow showing. I can move the arrow around, but nothing happens from that point on.

My specs are:

Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Gateway P-7811FX gaming laptop

nVidia gForce 9800M GTS video card

4 GB RAM

Intel Centrino 2

Thanks.

Can anyone help with this bug? When I land on Dantooine to meet the reunited Jedi Council after finding all of the Jedi on the other planets, I leave the Ebon Hawk with my party and the screen goes black with just the green cursor arrow showing. I can move the arrow around, but nothing happens from that point on.

My specs are:

4 GB RAM

Intel Centrino 2

Thanks.

This was happening to me today. While I don't expect old games like this to work out of the box on Win7, I remember it being buggy as hell on XP and other supposedly compatible platforms. Yet another case where we hand over our hard earned cash for products that should still be in beta. Anyway, the only way I could get to work to bypass this was to simply warp to the outside of the rebuilt jedi enclave. The problem is with the "Khoonda Plains" level, which will crash the game no matter where you enter it from. The instructions on how to warp can be found here. The location you want to warp to is "605DAN - Enclave Courtyard". This bypasses the Khoonda Plains level entirely, and doesn't screw up your game at all (I just completed it without any more showstopper issues) since there are no storyline triggers on the broken level. Hope this works for you...provided the game hasn't pissed you off too much to continue that is. :lol:

My specs are:

4 GB RAM

Intel Centrino 2

Thanks.

This was happening to me today. While I don't expect old games like this to work out of the box on Win7, I remember it being buggy as hell on XP and other supposedly compatible platforms. Yet another case where we hand over our hard earned cash for products that should still be in beta. Anyway, the only way I could get to work to bypass this was to simply warp to the outside of the rebuilt jedi enclave. The problem is with the "Khoonda Plains" level, which will crash the game no matter where you enter it from. The instructions on how to warp can be found here. The location you want to warp to is "605DAN - Enclave Courtyard". This bypasses the Khoonda Plains level entirely, and doesn't screw up your game at all (I just completed it without any more showstopper issues) since there are no storyline triggers on the broken level. Hope this works for you...provided the game hasn't pissed you off too much to continue that is. :lol:

Thanks, that should help me with a few problems I'm having as well.

Thanks, that should help me with a few problems I'm having as well.

No problem. Also worth mentioning (I guess to Win7 users), if your game is sticking at certain points after changing level (it kinda fades half-way in then freezes), rather than going back several saves (which didn't really help for me), try alt-tabbing in and out as it is loading the level. For some reason this allowed me to progress on parts where it was sticking no matter what else I tried.

The only other glitch I encountered was the one where the Kreia vision in the Korriban Tomb keeps replaying because she didn't disappear if you choose to save her. There is a fix out there, but it also works fine after you do the same dialogue 3 times, and you get 3 lots of LS points as a result.

• 10 years later...

Hi everyone. I share this solution that worked perfectly to me to solve the black screen problem getting off the Ebon Hawk in Dantooine after rallying all the jedi masters:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208580/discussions/0/622954302102350317/

Hope this could help and be useful for more users having the same problem and searching currently on the web some solution.