The funny things thread

Pidesco

The Stripper's Strike Back

Heh, after putting up with harassment from a local church, club owner organises the "dancers" to protest outside the church...

"You bring a placard.. we'll wear bikinis... You post our customers licence plates online.. and we'll shoot each other with super-soakers.. That's the Foxhole way..."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So the message here is that if I harrass a local strip club the dancers will come to my place of work wearing bikinis and shoot at each other with super-soakers, for free? This might not be the best retaliation the club owner could have come up with.

Edited by Serrano

I find it hillarious that out of all the dangerous dangerous men held at guantanamo they only managed to sentance bin ladens chef and driver the other day. Its a good thing they`re there, safeguarding the civilized world from people like osamas dry cleaner who would put too much starch on our clothes, the filthy terrorist.

I mean do me sideways and call me nancy, a chef/driver. Its tragicomical. :p

I find it hillarious that out of all the dangerous dangerous men held at guantanamo they only managed to sentance bin ladens chef and driver the other day. Its a good thing they`re there, safeguarding the civilized world from people like osamas dry cleaner who would put too much starch on our clothes, the filthy terrorist.

I mean do me sideways and call me nancy, a chef/driver. Its tragicomical. ;)

I can't believe this post hasn't been Steven Segaled yet.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^ being colourblind I can attest to the above..

So what colour is it. According to wikipedia and dependant on your type you should have around a 50 % chance of guessing right.

I have all the combinations of partial colourblindess (Red/green, red/brown, green/blue, green/yellow, blue/purple etc etc), meaning that any nuance is difficult for me to distinguish.. So I don't think it's merely 50/50..

Fortune favors the bald.

I see 56.

I see that as well.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy