Woo! Alpha Protocol! Who can't wait!?!?

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still excited for Alpha Protocol?

• Heck yeah! I love AP!
    • No, I'm not excited.
    • meh...

Man, I remember when this game was delayed last year and I was pretty mad. But the game can only have gotten better.

But now that we know the game will be here in a little while who's getting pumped again?

Spies and espionage mixed with RPG will be awesome. I can't wait!!!!!!

This forum looks a little dead so I thought people who are still excited can just do a quick post to support the game. :lol:

Edited by Beast

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

I still have my preorder. It will be more than a year old when the game finally comes out.

At this point my enthusiasm is pretty minimal. I find it difficult to maintain any degree of excitement for more than a year.

I really hope the game does well for Obsidian, but I personally won't be hustling down to Gamestop to cash in my preorder the day of release.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

It's that awkward balance isn't it.. I'm really interested to see how the c&c actually turns out.. and the whole concept of modern day spy rpg twitches my deus ex nostalgia...

But after all these delays there's that feeling that all the excitement/longing for it is going to be seriously disapointed.. which is a little worrying.

Ah well, Amazon are going to be shipping it to me on the day of release.. and the pre-order's been in existance a little over a year now...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

*Killian begins to sing*

June 1st is when we're gonna make it happen

That night we'll put all other things aside

Get it this time and show me some Protocol

We're gamin' for those pleasures in the night

I want to play you, feel you, punch the keyboard for you

I want to beat you, please you, I just can't get enough

And if you bullet time I'll let it go

I'm so excited and I just can't fight it

Been a year in this state and I can't hide it

Nearly costed me my job but I can't deny it

And I know I know I know I know I know I want you

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Did I kill the thread with my singing?

;)

Yes, please stop doing that. :banghead:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Did I kill the thread with my singing?

;(

Yes, please stop doing that. :o

The singing wasn't that bad.... could use some lessons though. :lol:

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Undercover :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sheesh, can't a guy have a bit of secrecy here? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Officially, yes :thumbsup:

They protect us from trolls.....

And what is up with your creepy avatar pic??? :thumbsup:

Edited by Beast

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

What exactly do you do if the forum is dead??? :unsure:

Send in the "cleaners" to remove the body :thumbsup: