Pre-Order Bonus Item - but not for PC?

Great the inevitable who has the biggest epeen debate....I have had a K-PRO 2 since 1984. I WIN!!!! It still works too.

Anyways, could some one please post a link that might answer my question. There is still nothing up on EB Australia, but they do have the CE edition for pre-order.

Does anyone know if this will be the same pre-order/CE for EB Games Australia? I pre-ordered the game on Saturday but they could not tell me what was the pre-order bonus or what was in the CE. I did it anyway just to get the numbers up.

EA/Bioware is there a difference?

I was under the impression that, unlike Microsoft, Sony at least claims that their individual consoles are not sold at a loss. Their economic problems are due to other parts of SCEE not delivering :/

Edit: Probably means "manufactured". I'm guessing that info does not account for R&D costs.

Here's a short article about that.

Sony's in for the long haul.

Well, well. Must check my sources & memory.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You could always try Steam...

Has Steam reinstated their AP pre orders, because they had taken the page down?

For that matter is there actually a CE planned?

Gamersgate had the same preorder bonus as Steam (free Space Siege) which so far as I am aware still stands, though I'm guessing someone in Australia may not be too keen on a download copy in any case, due to data caps.

Hm, I never did get into consoles.. I skipped from the old Amstrad 6128k with a tape deck to a low powered ibm compatible generic pc with a 40MB harddrive :lol:

It's always seemed that most of the console games were overpriced compared to pc games.. and until the last decade didn't really have the wide variety of game genres.. (wow.. being able to casually talk about a decade like that makes me feel old..)

Ah well. I guess I'm a pc gamer through-and-through.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Gamersgate had the same preorder bonus as Steam (free Space Siege) which so far as I am aware still stands, though I'm guessing someone in Australia may not be too keen on a download copy in any case, due to data caps.

The average data cap here is probably 50gb. ****ty, but enough that you wouldn't generally need to worry about going over the cap (there are, after all, only so many movies or songs or whatnot you can download).

The main gaming/techie ISP (Internode) has unlimited Steam downloads.

There is a CE. I put $30 pre-order on it without even knowing what content it has. I have faith that Obsidian will deliver and Sega will rip me off :D

EA/Bioware is there a difference?

The average data cap here is probably 50gb. ****ty, but enough that you wouldn't generally need to worry about going over the cap (there are, after all, only so many movies or songs or whatnot you can download).

I live on 5-10. If 50 is ****ty you're living with way too much digital content.

Ironically, this means that King's Bounty, for instance, cost me as much in bandwidth as it did to buy it.

:thumbsup: This reminds me! I gotta go Pre-order Alpha Protocol soon!!! It's gonna be the best game EVER!

Alpha Protocol = Best game ever created!!! EVER!!!

Can't wait!!! :D

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

I live on 5-10. If 50 is ****ty you're living with way too much digital content.

Why? The computer is superior to the TV for movies and shows. Digital downloads are superior to shop-bought games as long as you have a sensible backup system (and even then, the cloud makes that near irrelevant).

The only thing that is worth buying physically these days is music CDs so you can rip them to lossless FLAC.

Did I mention I live with 2 other uni students? :banghead:

Ironically, this means that King's Bounty, for instance, cost me as much in bandwidth as it did to buy it.

Oh god.

Oh, and just to brag, my current connection is 120gb at 20 mbps for $50 a month. :D

Just saw this today while pre-ordering DA:Awakening, since amazon.ca isn't carrying the PC version of the expansion :(

Gamestop.ca pre-order bonus

All I can say is, wow that's a lotta loot!

Reserve Alpha Protocol and receive the GameStop Exclusive Assault Pack containing:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.