O hai forum, some news today?

But yes, will there be bonuses for people who've already had the game on pre-order for over a year? :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That reminds me, should pre-order sometime.

Since you know, pre-orders and early sales seem to impress all the investors.

Yeah, I'm waiting for Sega confirmation whether the preorder bonuses are valid in the European branches of the Citadel games store, er, Gamestop. :shifty:

Not that they probably have it available for preorder around here just yet, anyway. o:)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

That reminds me, should pre-order sometime.

Since you know, pre-orders and early sales seem to impress all the investors.

I had my pre-order in MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS ago.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Hm .. after the last delay, pushing AP to summer instead of spring, I can't possibly think of anything that would get me in a good mood. *checks links*

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

Getting kinda cliche, but absolutely true

Pre-order bonus from gamestop, you say? NAILED IT ALREADY!

New boxart is sick! Dragon Age ripoff or not, at least this one feels like it corresponds to the game inside.

Graphics do look bland. Any info on wether there's gonna be any graphical differences between PC and consoles? Some of those textures look like they could use some extra pixels :thumbsup:

Edited by zkylon

"Box Art is Dragon Age ripoff. But really nice."

Nah. It's a rip of ME box art/cover. Though, 'the Espionage RPG's is uneeded. Do you really need to tell people want genre is right in the title. Wasn't cool for FO to do it nor is this cool.

Super Mario Brothers: The Famous Platform Game or Gears Of War: The Ultimate Shooter

"at least this one feels like it corresponds to the game inside."

So did DA.

Anyways, game looks to be fun. If it smells like ME, if it looks like ME, if it talks like ME, it means it will be likely good.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No, it's a heavy rain ripoff! And MW2 too!

(what the hell are you guys smoking? It looks nothing like me2, and I'm not seeing a blood-splatter dragon there, either)

(what the hell are you guys smoking? It looks nothing like me2, and I'm not seeing a blood-splatter dragon there, either)

You know, the whole colored silhouette filled with faded pictures of the game's characters. I doubt Dragon Age invented it but i can see the resemblance. The first time i saw it it just reminded me of pure win, though.

Edited by zkylon

You know, the whole colored silhouette filled with faded pictures of the game's characters. I doubt Dragon Age invented it but i can see the resemblance. The first time i saw it it just reminded me of pure win, though.

Ok, I admit it, my memories are a bit vague on the proletariat version of DAO. The CE has that big honkin' sword on it, and based on an in-depth comparison to both versions of the ME2 packaging, I have declared them to have absolutely nothing in common with this cover. :-

Well, not more than the heavy rain origami figure at any rate. I mean, they are both kind of abstract, right? :p

An amazing trailer. Superb voice acting, great flow and awesome music.

It comes out almost on my birthday (May 31st). Too bad I have an exam on June 1st. I'll have to wait until June 4th, otherwise I'll **** up my exams, because AP is definitely going to make me stay home for at least a week.

Also, pause at 00:52. Look at the x-ray pictures. It appears that Mike has something in his chest, which has to be cut out, hence the picture of a machete. Straight out of Saw, looks fun. :-

Edited by Gorth
Language
bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png

Interesting. The dots surely have some significance, though we won't be able to go to them all... maybe the sources of some communiques.

It would be awesome if Thorton came to Lisbon.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Chris Avellone is watching the thread, and he is ready to kill you kirottu.

What didn't you like about it though? I thought it was great personally. I can see how maybe the "mainstream" would think it's too talky, not enough action. But for me, it really made me want to see where the story and characters go, and just play a spy.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Am I the only one who didn

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Speaking of which, what does the RPG Codex think of this?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"