O hai forum, some news today?

That looks a lot better, a lot more impressive and eyecatching. Good stuff.

Also the world is gonna be up in arms about Australia getting it first for whatever crazy reasons, but hey, I'm happy >_<

Yahtzee *must* review this one.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Dang my audio isn't work just atm. ( A XP update killed it :( !) I have to get fixing so I can watch this properly...

/ just watched it out sound

I'm clapping. Looks great. Hope this rings up more exposure for the game. I dunno why more people don't see how promising AP looks !

Just watched the trailer. Nice work, that really was the best one yet, lots of awesome moments.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

*Killian pounces on Matthew Rorie and shoves a German Chocolate Cake down his throat*

WONDERFUL NEWS!

And a good trailer.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Wait, Nolan North is in AP too? Damnit, he's got to be exhausted.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

According to imdb.com he plays the voice of a character named

Steven Heck

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

More Drake/Desmond? Really? How many games can this guy do?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Excellent trailer. I tend to prefer the "gameplay" type of trailers (even though this is in-game stuff, still set up to be cinematic) but this was very well done. Voiceacting is excellent.

Really makes me want to play the game.

Glad to see the release date has been announced, finally. Great news all in all, thank you Matt!

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Niiiice. Still very much looking forward to this. :o

Gonna be a long (and dry) three months waiting for this, though. I'm actually seriously contemplating buying that QTE jerk-around called Heavy Rain just to kill time!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I basically just came home from work to take some stuff off of my PC. And I swear I got this feeling that I should check out RPG Watch. And lo and behold, Alpha Protocol news. And good news at that. I just finished watching the trailer... hhhhooootttt! Seriously, it's great. Music, action, voice-acting, everything looks top-notch. Can't wait!

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

That was pretty damn top notch.

I'm actually contemplating on updating this rig(or buying a new one, actually) just to get to play New Vegas and AP. The hype sustains me, I'm a sad sad man.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That reminds me, should pre-order sometime.

Since you know, pre-orders and early sales seem to impress all the investors.

Great trailer! Has me really excited for the game.

Have to say that I'm getting a little sick of Nolan North's voice by now, but that's a minor quibble at best. This game arrives just in time for my birthday and I'm super-psyched!

I don't think Steven Heck was in that trailer...

Wait, Nolan North is in AP too? Damnit, he's got to be exhausted.

He plays bleach-lover Steven Heck, a nutso we meet in the Ta