O hai forum, some news today?

Hey,

Apologies if I/Obsidian have been a bit quiet on these boards lately. But I'm told there is going to be some news up on IGN later today about AP. I'll update this with a link when we see it go up...

Well, it looks like it might already be up. Here's a link to the newest trailer for the game! And a release date announcement!

Matthew Rorie

Is that the PC release date, as well?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yay! :grin:

A date and a trailer... and a nice trailer too. Setting the mood without giving away too many details >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Man. It reeks of a ME ripoff.. which means the game will be lots of fun. Good trailer overall.

However... "your weapon is choice" has got to be the lamest tagline ever. FFS

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Looks good. I liked the way the trailer was put together, but I would have kept the line "he's got more... and we want you to kill him" quiet, myself. It sounds a bit like "no, not the mind probe!" >_<

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

to paraphrase..

"I am shocked, shocked to find that an actual release date has been given!"

>_<

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Oh wow. That was one of the best video game trailers I have ever seen, no joke. Top-notch voice acting, great cinematic flow. Looks as good as most movie trailers, if not better.

Edit: Didn't mean to quote.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I knew amazon.ca's release date of April 1st was just some kind of sick joke.

Great news. Summer is gonna be sweet. >_<

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Odd that Oz is getting an early release date. Usually they get things later, no?

Great news, though!

We do usually get games later, but for some reason Sega (and Lucasarts) titles often come out here first. Guess they like us... or are using us as a testing ground >_<

Far more importantly however, that trailer is beautiful.

That looks a lot better, a lot more impressive and eyecatching. Good stuff.

Also the world is gonna be up in arms about Australia getting it first for whatever crazy reasons, but hey, I'm happy >_<